News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

HOLY FUCKING PRIVACY RAPE!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 18, 2010, 05:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Bella on February 18, 2010, 06:33:49 PM
They should all be fired, then thrown into jail.......let's see how they like living under constant scrutiny by authority.

I find your lack of faith...disturbing.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 06:39:59 PM
They should all be fired, then thrown into jail.......let's see how they like living under constant scrutiny by authority.

I find your lack of faith...disturbing.

agreed.
after all, everyone belongs to everyone else....

Requia ☣

Why?

This school is doing a better job preparing kids for the future than any others I've heard of.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Template

Quote from: Requia ☣ on February 18, 2010, 07:24:41 PM

Why?

This school is doing a better job preparing kids for the future than any others I've heard of.

:horrormirth:

Requia ☣

Quote from: Hoopla on February 18, 2010, 06:15:21 PM
Is it possible this story is BS?  It seems too crazy to be true...

Boingboing links to a court document, if its a fake its a very good one.

The Wizard

Unsurprising, but still fucked up. Of course it's not like every other authority in the world  is itching to do the same damn thing. If they haven't already.
Insanity we trust.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My law student friend says it's all the buzz on the law blogs right now.

Also, does this guy look like a perv to you?

http://www.lmsd.org/sections/about/default.php?t=distinfo&p=welcome

Another article http://americasright.com/?p=3159
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

That guy looks like he gets off on sticking his finger in people's ears.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 18, 2010, 10:40:39 PM
That guy looks like he gets off on sticking his finger in people's ears.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dr. Paes

Triple Zero

they should screw whoever is behind this over for all that's there to screw them over for. damn.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

PeregrineBF

It's the logical continuation of some previous stuff really. Schools have been punishing kids for activities outside of school for some time now, and surveillance has been increasing at the same time. This is just taking both aspects to their conclusion: watch the kids all the time, everywhere, and punish them for it.
Come on little girl you've been very, very naughty. Principle Pedo has the tapes to prove it, and is going to give you a spanking.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 18, 2010, 10:52:45 PM
I'm sorry here people, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say:

"feck me that fellow looks like a peado!" shifty unsmiling eyes, fake mongoloid* looking features, and overly large forehead. It's the look of a nonce. some people have a gaydar. I have a pedar. It's been IRL proven six times to zero wrong hits now, and I have no love to prove it again.

*like someone took a mongoloid face and took all the innocent love out of it. I do not mean this as any offense to mongoloids either.

I was pretty much assuming that from the moment I heard he was watching kids in their home.

Reginald Ret

Someone should start spreading the word about Mad Science! amongst kids everywhere.
I'm thinking a few recipes sent their way.

mutter mutter molotov mutter mutter thermite mutter mutter ductape mutter mutter overpowered laserpointer mutter mutter trained attack hampsters mutter mutt.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Richter

An enterprising youngun might start changing pants, or handling plastic baggies full of  basil or white powder in front of said cameras.  the article mentioned the "Camera On" light going on now and then, which would be a good tip off to start the show.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat