News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Mad Science Terminological refference

Started by Richter, February 18, 2010, 05:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 07:21:45 PM
Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 18, 2010, 07:19:38 PM
There *are* ways of taking out just the humans without destroying the rest, but they are kind of hard to do trials on. Viruses come to mind.

Bullshit.  Humans fuck faster than you can shoot them OR infect them.  If smallpox didn't do it, SARS doesn't have a chance.  And what about that vaunted pig thing?  Bah!

No, the whole planet has to go.

What I had in mind was an STD that causes fatal birth defects, and eventually kills the spread vectors. The faster they fuck, the faster they die.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 18, 2010, 08:09:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 07:21:45 PM
Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 18, 2010, 07:19:38 PM
There *are* ways of taking out just the humans without destroying the rest, but they are kind of hard to do trials on. Viruses come to mind.

Bullshit.  Humans fuck faster than you can shoot them OR infect them.  If smallpox didn't do it, SARS doesn't have a chance.  And what about that vaunted pig thing?  Bah!

No, the whole planet has to go.

What I had in mind was an STD that causes fatal birth defects, and eventually kills the spread vectors. The faster they fuck, the faster they die.

Yes, this is why AIDS stopped population growth in Africa, right?

STDs are a non-starter.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 08:11:00 PM

STDs are a non-starter.

the STD should cause no outward signs of sickness and only produce sterility... and why would you want it to kill the host? that only increases the chance that it will be detected and treated....

Richter

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 18, 2010, 07:41:57 PM
QuoteHey, did I piss on your parade when you went back in time to make the mole rats naked?

God yeah. Good times. Good times. Bic Razor, half a gallon of KY, time machine and big pointy stick. . .

If I remember rightly it was your idea that I should try and be my own ancestor while I was back there. God, Urgrandmother Love Stoat was paradoxically HAWT for a tree dwelling rat. On the downside, I'm not too sure I like this tail nub and extra toe that turned up when I got back.

Man that was a hoot.  Almost beats the time we invented elephants to win that bar bet.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Wizard

Destroying the world would be fun, but you can't really enjoy the aftermath, even if you have escaped in a spaceship. I would personally just like to destabilize the whole shit pile. Shatter governments, redirect revolutions, stuff like that. Putting a whoopie cushion beneath the entire damn species.
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 18, 2010, 08:37:10 PM
Destroying the world would be fun, but you can't really enjoy the aftermath,

I'll settle for a maniacal laugh as the ground under my feet breaks up.
Molon Lube

The Wizard

QuoteI'll settle for a maniacal laugh as the ground under my feet breaks up.

Each to their own. I prefer to be able to make return performances.
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on February 18, 2010, 08:33:59 PM

STDs are a non-starter.

the STD should cause no outward signs of sickness and only produce sterility... and why would you want it to kill the host? that only increases the chance that it will be detected and treated....

Yeah, but the "Quiverfull" spags would still be around, and that would leave the world to nobody but the weirdest religious fanatics.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 09:38:19 PM

STDs are a non-starter.

Yeah, but the "Quiverfull" spags would still be around, and that would leave the world to nobody but the weirdest religious fanatics.

that sounds interesting.  let's go with it...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on February 18, 2010, 10:03:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 09:38:19 PM

STDs are a non-starter.

that sounds interesting.  let's go with it...

I

AM

NOT

HAVING

THAT.

Interestingly enough, this may mean that Dr James Semaj may have to be my nemesis, even though he, too, is a mad scientist.
Molon Lube

The Wizard

Hmm? What means I might have to be your nemesis?
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 18, 2010, 10:05:37 PM
Hmm? What means I might have to be your nemesis?

I want to blow the whole thing up.  You do not wish the whole thing to be blown up.

But good luck stopping me, I'm about 10 hours out from finishing the optical stunner thingie, just as soon as the rest of my parts arrive.
Molon Lube

The Wizard

Ah. I see. Well then...THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL SUCCEED DOCTOR HOWL!!! NOT SO LONG AS I DRAW BREATH!!!
Insanity we trust.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 10:04:27 PM
I

AM

NOT

HAVING

THAT.

Interestingly enough, this may mean that Dr James Semaj may have to be my nemesis, even though he, too, is a mad scientist.

Mad Scientist wars?
I'm down for that too....

Jasper

...I'll say it.  How many of you spags own the game "Muahaha"?