News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Mad Science Terminological refference

Started by Richter, February 18, 2010, 05:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

I was only really planning to kill all primates (don't want a repeat after all).
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Wizard

Sure kill the monkeys. But the planet itself is pretty fun.
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

I'm against killing the planet.  Sloths lead a pretty blameless existence, and it would be unfair to them.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Iptuous on February 18, 2010, 08:33:59 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 08:11:00 PM
Yes, this is why AIDS stopped population growth in Africa, right?

STDs are a non-starter.

the STD should cause no outward signs of sickness and only produce sterility... and why would you want it to kill the host? that only increases the chance that it will be detected and treated....

If it doesn't kill the host, then there is still a whole generation of humans to deal with. Let's say the primary vector is sexual, but other vectors exist (for instance, it can be spread through semen AND saliva), and it doesn't cause sterility outright but simply makes the babies deformed enough that they won't have long to live. Then, the slobbering infants are another disease vector, AND even virgins aren't safe (if you kiss anyone, or share a soda, don't wash a cup or fork well enough, or stand next to someone with a bad cough or who spits when they make s-sounds, you have contracted it). Then, let's say it takes between five and ten years to kill you, with all but the final few days asymptomatic.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 18, 2010, 11:55:41 PM
If it doesn't kill the host, then there is still a whole generation of humans to deal with. Let's say the primary vector is sexual, but other vectors exist (for instance, it can be spread through semen AND saliva), and it doesn't cause sterility outright but simply makes the babies deformed enough that they won't have long to live. Then, the slobbering infants are another disease vector, AND even virgins aren't safe (if you kiss anyone, or share a soda, don't wash a cup or fork well enough, or stand next to someone with a bad cough or who spits when they make s-sounds, you have contracted it). Then, let's say it takes between five and ten years to kill you, with all but the final few days asymptomatic.

Meh....
a whole generation?  that's nothing.
it gives you time to savor it.  If you've gone and done it for sure. iit's the last generation ever, then it should be a nice event.  and when people caught wind of the fact that they were the omega ppl, as lame as that may be, they would go ape shit and cause a good show....
its like those lame ass laser pistols where the person you shoot just kinda fizzles out of existence....  I'd rather stick with conventional explosives, for more awesome...
and besides, if you made the  disease you are talking about, then when it started to become clear that there was nothing that could be done to cure/treat/whatever, then you can bet your bippy that there will be some group of monkeys out there that would take the Necessary Measures, to ensure that they didn't come in contact with the disease...

Triple Zero

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 18, 2010, 10:57:42 PM
all things considered, it would be a bit tight. although if anyone brings up the 'fecking dolphins they can go eat a d***. dolphins DESERVE it.

indeed.

it is proven SUCH:

DOLPHIN

A DOLPHIN

ADOLPH HIN

ADOLPH HITLER

qed
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Elder Iptuous

yes.  and they rape people, too. 

{insert 3/4 deserve it joke here}

Richter

A dolphin can ejaculate 30 ft.  They wouldn't even have to be in the same room.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Richter on February 19, 2010, 02:57:14 PM
A dolphin can ejaculate 30 ft.  They wouldn't even have to be in the same room.

Now what exactly would be the selection criteria that would cause that evolution, other than tele-rape!!!
they are inherently evil...

i'm sticking with the shit flinging monkeys.  at least it's a devil i know.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 18, 2010, 10:30:48 PM
I'm against killing the planet.  Sloths lead a pretty blameless existence, and it would be unfair to them.

I fucking hate sloths.

So much so, in fact, that I participated in the (mostly accidental) Great Sloth Massacre in 1989, outside of Colon, Panama.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 18, 2010, 10:23:39 PM
QuoteMan that was a hoot.  Almost beats the time we invented elephants to win that bar bet.

gosh, wow. yeah. I mean, how you got the trunk to happen . . . good thing there was no PETA back then man. good thing. never thought you could use yarn for that.

QuoteI want to blow the whole thing up.  You do not wish the whole thing to be blown up.

I'm siding with Dr. Howl on this. I want it exploded. I wish to watch live via satellite. & I want a telephone vote. at 2.99$ a min. yeah I understand that the money will be worthless after the world cracks like an egg, but its the principle of the thing damnit!

Remember, as my colleague Dr Horrible says, "It's not about MAKING money, it's about TAKING money."
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 18, 2010, 11:55:41 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on February 18, 2010, 08:33:59 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 08:11:00 PM
Yes, this is why AIDS stopped population growth in Africa, right?

STDs are a non-starter.

the STD should cause no outward signs of sickness and only produce sterility... and why would you want it to kill the host? that only increases the chance that it will be detected and treated....

how about this?
vector - reproductive sex. 100% infection rate.
effects - reproductive stop (no kids/ soon dead kids/ sterile kids/exploding kids)
          - ultimate hawtness
          - ultimate horniness
          - 20 point IQ drop(we dont want them inventing a cure/vaccine)

hard to detect, harder to stop.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Doktor Howl

Fuck you virus wimps.

Blow the fucking thing up.
Molon Lube

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 03:22:40 PM
Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 18, 2010, 10:23:39 PM
QuoteMan that was a hoot.  Almost beats the time we invented elephants to win that bar bet.

gosh, wow. yeah. I mean, how you got the trunk to happen . . . good thing there was no PETA back then man. good thing. never thought you could use yarn for that.

QuoteI want to blow the whole thing up.  You do not wish the whole thing to be blown up.

I'm siding with Dr. Howl on this. I want it exploded. I wish to watch live via satellite. & I want a telephone vote. at 2.99$ a min. yeah I understand that the money will be worthless after the world cracks like an egg, but its the principle of the thing damnit!

Remember, as my colleague Dr Horrible says, "It's not about MAKING money, it's about TAKING money."

QFT.  The gadget working can be FAR more gratifying than the pay out. 

Science IS why we do this shit, after all.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Template

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 03:54:04 PM
Fuck you virus wimps.

Blow the fucking thing up.

How about mainstreaming the chainsaw as a sexual fetish?  Mad Marketing Science???