My body is a brain puppet,
that its master has forgotten.
Nought does hold my attention.
To be nothing could be bliss,
or maybe thats what this is.

Apathy is Death.

In other words, I need a project.

Thusly I propose the following:

Intermittens:  The look how fucking talented we are edition.
In which we focus on the art and storytelling that happens on this board/elsewhere across the discordian/undiscordian interwebs.

x

edd

EDIT:  There's at least one Cramulan piece that springs to mind.

the last yatto

make sure to visit the space monkeys

temple of mumbo jumbo

myspace.com/discordiansociety
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Placid Dingo

I (lurky person who has simply not had enough to say on any subject, or else, has not been familiar with the appropriate in jokes) have some stuff that isn't godawaful, if there if a preferred submission method.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Roaring Biscuit!

ah yes, submissions to roaringbiscuit .at. gmail.com

Cramulus

RB, I totally want to get involved with this one. Your work on the Musings of a Faceless Man was fucking spectacular and I'm sure whatever you belch out is going to be as sexy as diamond dildo.

which piece of mine did you have in mind?

also, can you elaborate more on the theme? Art and Storytelling?

so -- a bring & brag issue?

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Cramulus on February 19, 2010, 02:28:29 PM
RB, I totally want to get involved with this one. Your work on the Musings of a Faceless Man was fucking spectacular and I'm sure whatever you belch out is going to be as sexy as diamond dildo.

which piece of mine did you have in mind?

also, can you elaborate more on the theme? Art and Storytelling?

so -- a bring & brag issue?

that one about birds coming out of peoples head is the one that immdeiately sprung to mind.

Yes, i guess a bring and brag issue would be a good way of describing it.  I kinda have this bring and brag collage idea forming, where bits of peoples visual arts are linked up with others stories.  Like, i think LMNO said ages ago, that art is making new connections.

to be frank, its pretty much just a big cloud of maybe's in my head right now.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Well, this gives me an excuse to scan the fuck out of my various sketchbooks. Might I dump the whole damned thing into a thread and link you? Killing two birds with one stone kills more birds.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cainad (dec.)

I'd be happy to contaminate this project with a piece of my literary crap.

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 21, 2010, 01:11:30 AM
Well, this gives me an excuse to scan the fuck out of my various sketchbooks. Might I dump the whole damned thing into a thread and link you? Killing two birds with one stone kills more birds.

sure thing, do you have any qualsm about your work being reappropriated slightly if needs be?

x

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Nope. Feel free to remix, shoop, whatever. However, expect it to come in the form of a couple hundred low-quality black and white scans in funny sizes. I may bring up my erstwhile deviantart account again to host them, or imageshack (or whatever it is I have... flickr maybe?), so as not to strain the broken server.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Muir

Feel free to use any of my drawings on any of my art sites if you want/if any are appropriate to anything.

dragoness-muir.deviantart.com
muir.artspots.com/
furaffinity.net/gallery/muir

Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All my visual art is 3-D, but feel free to use pretty much anything I have up in Bring & Brag. Check with me first though, some of them have already gone into other issues.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 22, 2010, 01:33:10 AM
All my visual art is 3-D, but feel free to use pretty much anything I have up in Bring & Brag. Check with me first though, some of them have already gone into other issues.

cool, if you have any good pictures of your 3d stuff they could be used either in a wompesque fashion, or made awesome with clever filteryness?  if you have pics/are ok with that use of course :)

x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on February 22, 2010, 01:41:44 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 22, 2010, 01:33:10 AM

cool, if you have any good pictures of your 3d stuff they could be used either in a wompesque fashion, or made awesome with clever filteryness?  if you have pics/are ok with that use of course :)

x

Sure

maybe also the robot or some other of E.O.T.'s work. He's an authentic award-winning artist and has had his work in a museum and shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shai Hulud

I'd like to offer my help for this issue if there is anything I can do just let me know.  I think this might be a good issue for my Poor Edgar comics, if you're interested.