News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

FUCK YOU, INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE!!

Started by Suu, February 19, 2010, 03:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

id call the bank, complain and then nothing, force them to conference call the IRS

400 dollars is serious business
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Pēleus on February 19, 2010, 07:14:58 PM
id call the bank, complain and then nothing, force them to conference call the IRS

400 dollars is serious business
:lulz: surely you jest

Suu

It's not the bank's job. It's the IRS's fault for telling the state of RI to forfeit my refund in addition to taking what I owed them from my federal refund.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

no but they can usually credit your account in the event of mistakes
which is going to happen eventually, you just wish to hasten the process
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Suu

That would rock if I had a bank account.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

-Kel-

Quote from: Iptuous on February 19, 2010, 05:49:53 PM
and here i've been shaving my nuts this whole time, when i could have been having an indian woman ripping the hair out with threads twisted tightly between her teeth and fingers!

Life is a continual lesson on what you've been missing out on...

the mr. was quite happy and went prancing about to show me his freshly shaved nutsac.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: -Kel- on February 19, 2010, 08:11:01 PM
and here i've been shaving my nuts this whole time, when i could have been having an indian woman ripping the hair out with threads twisted tightly between her teeth and fingers!

the mr. was quite happy and went prancing about to show me his freshly shaved nutsac.

if he tries threading his nuts next time, report in....
also, the preferred descriptor in that context is 'freshly shorn'.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Suu on February 19, 2010, 06:55:25 PM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on February 19, 2010, 06:38:13 PM
thats the one with the purple label?
too lazy to google

Yup.

The draught can is superior because it has the right amount of gas, but I got the bottle yesterday. It was chillin in my purse for a day, do you have any idea how tempted I was to pop this sucker open at work?
Damn, that looks yummy. I'm going to have to make a trip to Trader Joe's now.

Oh yeah, and sorry about your $400.  :sad:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: -Kel- on February 19, 2010, 08:11:01 PM

I think I once dated someone who shaved his nutsack.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."