News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

juggalos....shuddder

Started by -Kel-, February 19, 2010, 03:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

saw this on a car today while driving to work.....http://www.saltlakecityjuggalos.com/

and all these juggalo stickers all over the car. Never had a wanted a RPG more in my life at that moment.

i clicked on the website, and of course its horrible.

(if you like icp, don't bother trying to argue with me on the subject of them "not sucking" to you, i will not budge on this manner, ever.)

Triple Zero

HEY FUCK YOU ICP IS COOL YO

IN FACT

ICP IS SO COOL, THEY EVEN HAVE ICY PEE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

-Kel-

000 dont make me laugh so much!  :lulz: :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: -Kel- on February 19, 2010, 03:17:52 PM
saw this on a car today while driving to work.....http://www.saltlakecityjuggalos.com/

and all these juggalo stickers all over the car. Never had a wanted a RPG more in my life at that moment.

i clicked on the website, and of course its horrible.

(if you like icp, don't bother trying to argue with me on the subject of them "not sucking" to you, i will not budge on this manner, ever.)

From their homepage:

QuoteDUE TO LACK OF SUBMITIONS FOR THE "SHOW YOUR JUGGALO PRIDE" CONTEST...

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Richter

A few juggalos used to come to fencing practice.  The clown motif on their face masks REALLY makes me want to stab them. 

They are decent, workable humanity otherwise, and fun to fight.  The one with the recently acquired weed problem needs a good old fashioned boot though.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

-Kel-

Richter

Oh I do. 

I need to go off yelling "WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING HATCHET NOW?"
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

Quote from: Richter on February 19, 2010, 03:41:35 PM
A few juggalos used to come to fencing practice.  The clown motif on their face masks REALLY makes me want to stab them. 

They are decent, workable humanity otherwise, and fun to fight.  The one with the recently acquired weed problem needs a good old fashioned boot though.

Yeah um...we need to take care of him. He gave me an attitude last week and Ly (the non-smoking juggalo) and I just shook our heads. I wanted to go, "Where's Edleg and what has the pot done to him?" But I refrained.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Fucking uncalled for.  You've practiced and hung out with him, he shouldn't pull that.

Enzo may be right, he doesn't realize he's got a problem, and it's only going to hit home when he hits bottom.  I'd rather he doesn't have to get that deep into the shit, though. 
His sister been around at all? I'm getting the vibe this is spilling voer to her to, what do you think?   

Suu

Quote from: Richter on February 19, 2010, 04:51:15 PM
Fucking uncalled for.  You've practiced and hung out with him, he shouldn't pull that.

Enzo may be right, he doesn't realize he's got a problem, and it's only going to hit home when he hits bottom.  I'd rather he doesn't have to get that deep into the shit, though. 
His sister been around at all? I'm getting the vibe this is spilling voer to her to, what do you think?   

Yeah, she's just as bad. She actually went to Enzo and went, "Yeah I know Edleg has a problem and we should have an intervention, but I don't want to quit smoking myself."

So Enzo went, "Then you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem."

He's already gotten arrested for possession in Tiverton. Yes, Tiverton, not Fall River. If he get's caught in RI again he's fucked, because he was carrying way more than an ounce, which means that he was dealing, and there's no way in Hell RI is going to hand him over to MA to get a slap on the wrist for that.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Dope trumps her brother getting his shit back together.  Lovely.

Suu

I know that Brian and his brother probably smoke too, but they seem to be less of a problem. I just didn't like Edleg's attitude change, especially after Tracie left him, for, you guessed it, excessive drug use. He was stoned off his gourd most of the time at Pennsic.

Mork

I think some of my brain cells died while looking through that website. SHOW YOUR JUGGALO PRIDE!  8)

notathing

goddamn juggalos.   no, I am not down with the clown, motherfucker. :evilmad:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on February 19, 2010, 08:35:51 PM
goddamn juggalos.   no, I am not down with the clown, motherfucker. :evilmad:

I can't stand them, either.

But I can only hate to a degree.  They always seem so happy about their assholery.
Molon Lube