News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

CHAOSFLUX OFFERINGS

Started by the last yatto, February 19, 2010, 08:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

off to the post office when wip returns
:podpeople:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

Cramulus

happy chaoflux!

also: happy birthday to danny chaoflux

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on February 19, 2010, 08:52:54 PM

off to the post office when wip returns
:podpeople:

Oh MY!  :eek:

Also, happy birthday Chaoflux!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

caused i wanted to put extra buttons in the queen of england's box
also because this spag was too lazy to repack it
that ones shipping costed double

monkey not included, he was there just to bless the packages
since i didnt want to pay for insurance
now im off to attempt to meat some spags at a park
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

:mittens:

Also, happy birthday Chaoflux!

:mittens:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

the last yatto

the postman was very confused about the sign on the side, with the air arrow pointing up...
i hand it to em sideways and he goes UH is this fragile?

so i started my travels traveling down aurora, come across a hitchhiker who stook her thumb out at every car but mine...
whatever, didnt want to risk getting pulled over for something, just being nice.
tho this starts a pattern of being  alone the entire time.

ended up being 30 minutes late no sign of the meetup spags, 
formely run by someone named eve which isnt our eve or so im told
then again im the one to set the time, it wasnt even made offical
and they only had two public functions and things always came up to distract me
this was the last one as she stepped down, and the group has seven days before its deleted...
stop by seven eleven the clerk from india comments on my necklace, see what the monkey is wearing.
so much that we annoy the jock looking fellow who wanted to pay for his mountain dew

start to give out buttons to random people about 2/3 refused them
picked up a piece of litter that has a giant octopus that looked like one of the old ones
flipped it over and its some wrapper from a kids meal

decide to mark pieces of litter in the park with illumanti buttons, and a few traffic cones.
wonder over to the spaghetti house to see if i can see some overtly discordians in the parking lot
a few buttons here and there in random spots, its been about an hour.
leave the park spot a few stickers that make me laugh

pacificcoastpirates.com

Google ukulele hobbit

and near the aquarium  :lulz:
No turtles today

get bored and start to go south, sun starts to bother me
so i stop in pymarid brewery and alehouse get a ball cap

travel further south... a store catches my eye http://www.monkeyseattle.com
well the monkey in the stores name or the 50% off sign... go inside its full of china imports, very zen
jewelery boxes looked good for wip but where priced as a birthday gift not an everyday thing
buy the two praying hands with a small buddha in the center of the hands smelly box
opens up for the incense holder for small sticks or cones/coils

the last yatto

E.O.T.

Quote from: Pēleus on February 20, 2010, 04:21:01 AM

ARE THOSE

like, prizes you win for gitting that dildo all the way gone?

OR

just everything you need to get you through the night?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The hands definitely look like some kind of sex toy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Quotebuy the two praying hands with a small buddha in the center of the hands smelly box
opens up for the incense holder for small sticks or cones/coils

the last yatto

MAYBE
someones is jealous of my offerings
portland's box has more tea, chocolate apple and gummy worm, and more buttons.
sorry no tentacle didoes

OR
they got wrong idea from the siff pamplet

the last yatto

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 05:19:03 PM
I also believe that any devival/meetup plans in the future are all a big joke at the expense of anyone who buys into it, as well.

5 days left and im not sure i want to sponsor the other 23 spags :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mine box hath arrived!

The contents thereof shall be disseminated throughout Portland, and/or enjoyed thoroughly by members of the Nigel household and visitors therein.

The 200-foot telephone cord and safety goggles will especially aid in the enjoyment.  :lulz:

chaoflux

yall are bigger dorks than I am