News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

ATTN CRAMULUS

Started by -Kel-, February 20, 2010, 08:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

*GIRLY SCREAM* ITS CUTTING ME!!!!

WTFFRFFFFFFJSZDOPFJ

note: i am drunk and badge is well um in control......

issues man, issues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ohJVE_e070

-Kel-

was this before you starting puffing?

Iason Ouabache

Hooooly SHIT!  How the hell did you find this video, Kel?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Remington

Is it plugged in?

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 20, 2010, 09:12:32 AM
Hooooly SHIT!  How the hell did you find this video, Kel?

Someone told her about it.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Triple Zero

Aaahahahahaha I was laughing my balls off!

(figuratively)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dimocritus

"In Ballpipe, there are no winners"  :lulz:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oh my god!!  :lulz: :lulz:

Why would you do this?!? WHYYYYY?!

Pariah

I was worried about the safety of this but your bike helmet assuaged my fears.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Bella

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat link=topic=2 :lol:4223.msg832078#msg832078 date=1266656115
:lulz: Ballpipe.

man this is the funnest thing I've seen in a while. Straight in with a Goddard and on from there with lols.

It's real! I woke from a deep sleep to the sound of "My Jew balls are going to kick the crap out of your Christian balls!", decided it was all a horrible dream, and went back to sleep.  :lol:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Eater of Clowns

I think the real camaraderie is shown when the contestants shake hands with the hands that they were using to massage their testicles after the match.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That was both the best and most terrible thing I've ever seen on Youtube.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

:lulz: :lulz:

My illustrious career as a ballpipe world champion has been unearthed!

There were a number of games in this "suite" of retarded college antics. They included such gems as "choke", "hammer", and "plastic bag over the head".

The only ever injury occurred in a match between me and my friend Nomad ("Golden Rod" in the Parable of the Gong). He won the Golden Rod, ballpipe's only lifetime achievement award. We weren't using a U.S. regulation ballpipe -- we were using a "street pipe" that we found at a construction site. His sack got split open. Bad. Needed lots of stitches. I won the match. We couldn't explain it to the nurse.

bds

Quote from: Cramulus on February 20, 2010, 10:50:13 PM
The only ever injury occurred in a match between me and my friend Nomad ("Golden Rod" in the Parable of the Gong). He won the Golden Rod, ballpipe's only lifetime achievement award. We weren't using a U.S. regulation ballpipe -- we were using a "street pipe" that we found at a construction site. His sack got split open. Bad. Needed lots of stitches. I won the match. We couldn't explain it to the nurse.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

BDS,
Currently clutching his testicles.  :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on February 20, 2010, 10:50:13 PM
:lulz: :lulz:

My illustrious career as a ballpipe world champion has been unearthed!

There were a number of games in this "suite" of retarded college antics. They included such gems as "choke", "hammer", and "plastic bag over the head".

Am I a bad person for laughing out loud at this?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."