News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

HEY CALAMITY NIGEL!

Started by E.O.T., February 20, 2010, 01:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

This thread is for when yer crackin out on tha board and there's no one else there. Do with it what you will.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm still wondering what you were doing awake all night.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 20, 2010, 04:42:13 PM
I'm still wondering what you were doing awake all night.

My shit is contagious.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In the spirit of this thread:

This morning I ate two one-month-old soft-boiled eggs to see if they fuck up my digestive system.

If yes, then the tragic reality will be that I can no longer eat eggs of any age. And that will suck. A lot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

IT'S

1:35 something A.M.

AND

i'm drunk and using yer thread

ALSO

the local rag "Willamette Weekly" wanted to write an article on your 'moustache' flyer but you couldn't be bothered to call them back.

ARE YOU

wut? too :ninja: ?

E.O.T.

HEY NIGEL

i'm still drunk(er) and still using yer thread fer (?). i'm thinking, o.k, hot uniforms, no problem but we need like, some crazy WOMP tanks to crush civilization with and also some badass alien strikeforce as mercenary bling.

AND

a secret weapon, like tha bomba (p.m. me that input  :ninja: )

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on March 13, 2010, 10:45:20 AM

HEY NIGEL

i'm still drunk(er) and still using yer thread fer (?). i'm thinking, o.k, hot uniforms, no problem but we need like, some crazy WOMP tanks to crush civilization with and also some badass alien strikeforce as mercenary bling.

AND

a secret weapon, like tha bomba (p.m. me that input  :ninja: )

You have got to be hung-over as hell this morning. :lulz: I went to bed at ten, got up at 7 and feel dandy.

I am always in favor of hot uniforms. Hook me up.

Doktor Howl

This morning I was woken up by 5 different managers, each one breathelessly wanting to tell me about the problem a foreman had already told me about, and that had been fixed a full FIVE HOURS EARLIER.  YOU FUCKING BASTARDS.

This fucking shit will NOT be tolerated.  Since I can't have the sleep I desperately need, then they get NO FUCKING HVAC FOR A WEEK.  Freeze in your offices in the morning, and cook in them at noon, piggies.  Fucking bastards.  I'm going to enjoy this shit.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 13, 2010, 07:04:15 PM
This morning I was woken up by 5 different managers, each one breathelessly wanting to tell me about the problem a foreman had already told me about, and that had been fixed a full FIVE HOURS EARLIER.  YOU FUCKING BASTARDS.

This fucking shit will NOT be tolerated.  Since I can't have the sleep I desperately need, then they get NO FUCKING HVAC FOR A WEEK.  Freeze in your offices in the morning, and cook in them at noon, piggies.  Fucking bastards.  I'm going to enjoy this shit.

:lulz: I wish you could record their misery.

Storebrand

Quote from: E.O.T. on March 13, 2010, 10:45:20 AM

HEY NIGEL

AND

a secret weapon, like tha bomba (p.m. me that input  :ninja: )

Bombe - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombe  /   Bomba -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomba

I read this and lol'd.