News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Discordian 'Zine?

Started by Malaul, July 13, 2004, 04:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

I know a few people here have a Diveant Art thingy, maybe they can offer up stuff for pics...
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

John Wilkes Harvey Oswald

If anybody wants to see what we have so far, e-mail me.  It's not much but at least it's growing.  Or shrinking.  Or going sideways and unstuck in time.  Right then.
when you offer pink or blue I'll take the blackest
when you offer only two I'll offer three
when you point me in a direction I'll run backwards
and at the border of utopia I'll toast to anarchy
-Mischief Brew

Nikoli Volkoff

The New Soviet Red Army lends is formidable assets to the task... please contact us and we can make sure that this gets distributed amongs the normals...
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

Redheaded Doomsayer

Yup, developing quite a knack for it too.
Communist Wenches General, NSRA
Czar of all things Oi
Chief Propagandist, Doom Prophetist
POEE Division.

Nikoli Volkoff

love you to dear... now report to the interigation room...
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

CannedLizard

Quote from: Nikoli Volkofflove you to dear... now report to the interigation room...

Oooh, kinky.
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

Redheaded Doomsayer

Quote from: CannedLizardOooh, kinky.

nah, don't mind him, he's just a teddy bear.   You can't scare me with your tools of Torture and Doom!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I am in soooOOOooo much trouble.
Czar of all things Oi
POEE Division.

Nikoli Volkoff

yes.... yes you are.. you have no idea how much trouble you are in... just you wait till the next time i get my strap and you in the same room...

Redheaded Doomsayer

Can't catch me! I'm the gingerbread man...except not made of ginger >looks down< not a man either......shit.....ummmm........  You can't catch me because....yeah! Because!  So there!  :lol:

I'm going to go hide for a bit, keep digging myself a deeper hole.
Czar of all things Oi
POEE Division.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

What ever happened to this Zine idea?

Dashed like the hopes of the Democrats?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"