News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Let's play a game with Roger

Started by Freeky, February 21, 2010, 04:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Wow.

I need to hang out with you spags more. This seems like fun. Cringe worthy and wear a mouth guard and jock strap kind of fun, but fun nonetheless.

That said, a good friend of mine (my gf's roommate/former front man in a band that we used to play with at our shows in our former band) is moving to Phoenix in a couple of months. Massachusetts is small, so I have no clue how far Tucson is from Phoenix (I measure cities in Boston-Worcester, Boston-New York City, and Boston-West Coast of Ireland), but when I go there (and I will, within the next year, maybe year and a half), I'll let you Tucson folks know.

And Freeky, thanks for the bump.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 22, 2010, 05:24:11 AM
Wow.

I need to hang out with you spags more. This seems like fun. Cringe worthy and wear a mouth guard and jock strap kind of fun, but fun nonetheless.

That said, a good friend of mine (my gf's roommate/former front man in a band that we used to play with at our shows in our former band) is moving to Phoenix in a couple of months. Massachusetts is small, so I have no clue how far Tucson is from Phoenix (I measure cities in Boston-Worcester, Boston-New York City, and Boston-West Coast of Ireland), but when I go there (and I will, within the next year, maybe year and a half), I'll let you Tucson folks know.

It's a 90 minute drive at 80 MPH. I don't know which of those this falls under.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 22, 2010, 05:26:40 AM
Wow.

It's a 90 minute drive at 80 MPH. I don't know which of those this falls under.

North Adams, MA, I think.

Edit: Also, Southern Maine, Upstate New York, and Connecticut.. Not bad.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Wow.

It's 90 miles through the most boring part of the desert.  It takes about an hour and 15 minutes, each way.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Fuck, I need to put more stuff in this thread. That means I have to go do osomething.

MEATRACK AHOY!

Or not. Reviews of it say take friends.

This sucks. :sad:

Doktor Howl

Bump.

The Meetrack is the best bar in America.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

:banana:

This is way better than passing it on Mondays and Wednesdays wondering if I should stop in.  WAY better.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That enormous goddamn cockroach.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 31, 2015, 06:40:25 AM

It wasn't all that enormous.  Go down by Grant and Alvernon, they stomp around like hippos.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 31, 2015, 07:41:22 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 31, 2015, 06:40:25 AM

It wasn't all that enormous.  Go down by Grant and Alvernon, they stomp around like hippos.

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."