News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Well, this sucks. I am now sick. I haven't been sick like this since I can remember.

Thanks Eris!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

At the party last night someone who I do not remember ever giving the link to my sinmonkey website came up to me and told me that my writing is amazing and my photos of the mausoleum are incredible.

Then Mario arrived and sat next to me for a while. And then he, also, brought up my writing. It seems like this is the week for it. We are going hiking next weekend. His girlfriend seems very insecure and would not acknowledge my existence, I am not sure how that aspect is being handled.

Weirdness abounds!

EOT is doing my grocery shopping right now, I'm pretty sure whatever he comes back with is going to surprise me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

notathing

day one:  I said "surpise me eris" in the shower.

then I go on my computer and find that I missed an exam for a class I'm retaking.  The original syllabus said it was next week but the new syllabus said it was today.  And I missed it.   :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There is a reason we are not encouraged to attract Her attention.

But it's a fun experiment anyway. Hopefully none of us will die.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

Today I found out that the company that I work (ENT) for was bought out by a bigger company that has almost the exact same name (CO). They split 25 years ago for stupid franchising reasons and decided to merge again because my company (ENT) is $8 billion in debt. LOL, BUREAUCRACY!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Elder Iptuous

Dalek

Yesterday I had the biggest scandal with my mother and she even tryed to throw my PC out the window, but I managed to stop her. On the way to the astronomy club I saw a girl I have a huge crush on, making out with some guy in the park, which made my day a bit shittier. When I got home from astronomy my mother started crying and telling me that I'm a great kid, but I really need to improve my handwriting (WTF).

Muir

25 Feb 2010...  I went to a "parent's class"  at my son's school today.  It's meant to be one of those "learn from each other's experiences" classes.  Pretty par for the course (if you'll pardon the pun) of something that's offered at the school for the parents. After the class was over, I rang for a taxi so I could get home and relax for 30 minutes before my son got home.  The taxi pulls up to the school, rings me so I know he's there.  I walk out, after waiting for the receptionist to unlock the front entrance (it's a special needs school - they have to keep the doors locked so the kids don't wander out and/or go off with someone they're not authorized to be with) to see the taxi drive off!  I ring for another, which gets there in just a couple minutes. Still not sure why the 1st one drove off though...he'd only been waiting one to two minutes.
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EOT brought back everything I asked for, plus beer.

Which was not that big of a surprise.

I have another birthday party tonight though, shit could get crazy. OH actually come to think of it, I was surprised to learn that tonight's party is a banquet and I have to pony up $15, not including drinks.  :x Fortunately my other friend told birthday friend that I am not bringing my kids, as there is no way in hell I can afford to just casually blow $60 on someone else's birthday dinner.

The only reason I can afford to go to the Fox as often as I do is that they give me free drinks. I think my tab was $12 last night, including the cigarettes I bought the birthday girl.

Hot Dog doesn't give me free drinks though, Hot Dog is my nemesis. That weird bastard.

Freeky

I went downtown and didn't see ANYTHING weird. I even kept my eyes open for anything and didn't listen to music.

However, going home, I saw 3 dudes running in just their boxers and tennis shoes, some dude on the bus shouted out "HEY! Let's all go to hell!", I saw some people lying down in a park as though they were dead, and some guy was carrying a microwave and a bag with a couple glass plates and some silverware in it. Now this is Tucson, so that may just be par for the course, but the thing that made me want to shout "Praise Eris!" was that one of the buses I was on broke down for no apparent reason. It just shut off. In a turn lane on a busy street.

PRAISE ERIS!  :D

President Television

I forgot about this when I woke up, but as I was walking to my first class I remembered and said it to myself quietly but with conviction. Today, people treated me with slightly more respect than usual and I found two CDs that I wanted in a pawn shop(usually I don't find anything). I'm surprised.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Requia ☣

Apparently there was this horrible gunk building up around the roots of my hair, I had to shave my head to get rid of it.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I was pressed for time today to come up with a programming problem for the 'team', so I decided to make up a bunch of fake microcode and request them to make a brainfuck compiler for this hypothetical brainfuck-running CPU. I was a bit manic, and on a whim decided to actually DESIGN such a cpu, and quite nearly finished when I realized that I had quite accidentally numbered the opcodes in such a way that I could do instruction decoding with three or four gates rather than a whole multiplexer. Since class was ending, I was quite happy about this -- multiplexers are hard to draw the components for. I ended up having two identical blocks with some interconnections between them, plus a couple gates in-between and a loop-back or two.

Thanks, Eris!

(Disclaimer: I fully expect that once I'm off this caffeine high I will realize that none of my schematics will work.)

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bella

Okay, so HFLS asked me to try this last night and I foolishly agreed.
So far, the results are triplefold:

1. There's a huge ass rainstorm outside and it looks like the drought is officially over now!

2. The last three clients who tried to call me are stuck in semi-permanent busy mode, and so is my work listing. This means I can go take a nap with no guilt involved.

3. WTF? Day of Discord, San Francisco is happening? And it's happening on 5/23?

Most women get flowers and prezzies on their first wedding anniversary.
I get drunken Discordians.  :lulz:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Muir

Ok has been a day of sheer insanity.  First, I've been seeing words that aren't there all day.  You know, seeing "harpies" instead of "happy"... "sex" instead of "socks" And earlier, I yelled at my cat, who was upstairs, she ran to the top of the stairs, stepped on a foam puzzle piece of my son's and promptly...surfed...down the entire flight of stairs on it. :P  I really wish I had a video camera. hehe
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...