News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

-Kel-

i think Eris has been playing with me since i decided to have her image itched into my skin. I haven't done it yet, and i think this has made her drive me mad. and i think i am doomed until she is on my arm or thigh or foot.

Storebrand

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Liam Stoat on February 22, 2010, 04:17:02 PM
QuoteThat's kinda like saying "Surprise Me Charles Manson", come to think of it.

:lulz: some one should try this as the control group :D

I'm the control group.   :D  I'll update when anything interesting happens.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is the part where I confess that I am not exactly sure what i t is I'm supposed to do, but I would like to do it, whatever it is.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NotPublished

Fuck you Eris!~

As I was walking to train station some crazed man started talking to me :(

He said "The tellaroys from 103.2 are gonna get you and they're going to come to your house if they catch you. C ya babe"

and I was like  :?

Then my t-shirt started to smell! Cause as I was cleaning up I think I put one of my stinky tshirts before liike a few days ago and now my Jackson 5 Tshirt smells like weird B.O! But I get to blame Eris for this cause I had to do an emergency clean up and I wasn't thinking  :oops:

And earlier today I got a random SMS from an old time aquantance to go out to dinner tonight, but I don't think I can :(

Then when I come into the office, I find out I can't fucking concetrate cause they're hammering away hardcore in my area cause they are installing walls or someshit!

I don't want walls they're taking up all the space wth!!!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I invoked Eris once, and anyone who's read my stupid love life thread knows what happened THEN.

But I'm willing to give it a shot. I haven't left the house yet today so nothing has had a chance to happen. Other than Mario calling me, and having a falling-out then an unfalling-out with a friend I'm worried about.

It will be funny if I can ingrain into myself a habit of saying "Surprise me, Eris!" first thing in the morning, as I have developed a habit of waking myself up either singing or accidentally shouting. It'll be great when/if I ever spend the night with anyone again. "SURPRISE ME, ERIS!"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

I'm game. Considering all the weird I get on the street already, this may get dangerous.

But hell, maybe something delightful will happen.  :)
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

hooplala

I will continue to add my observations in this post:

FEBRUARY 23 2010:

-witnessed a near-physical fight between two very old Italian women today on the bus.  They were practically clawing at each other.  Now that I think about it, maybe they weren't Italian... maybe they were Greek?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Hoopla on February 23, 2010, 02:21:02 PM
I will continue to add my observations in this post:

FEBRUARY 23 2010:

-witnessed a near-physical fight between two very old Italian women today on the bus.  They were practically clawing at each other.  Now that I think about it, maybe they weren't Italian... maybe they were Greek?

one was greek, one was italian.  they were arguing about who invented what...

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

I said it this morning

day still seems to be normal

chloe refused to say it

says it's like looking into the barrel of a loaded gun.

Elder Iptuous

i forgot to say it upon waking, but i saw the thread this morning and said it in my cube...
it was totally weak though, and without conviction.
she's gonna slap the shit out of me, now, i'm afraid...