News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Those who the gods wish to destroy, they must first drive mad. I guess that makes me immune, or at the very least half finished.

In other words, I'm in. Surprise me, Eris.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I woke up and tried to say it, but my body was like "UNNNNG DON'T DO IT" and it ended up taking me a while. :lulz: When I finally did  I had energy like I'd slept all night (didn't).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

After I left the house last night stuff happened

Not a good idea, some might say

I say FUCK "not a good idea".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bds

Started this morning. Nothing so far, except for paranoia.

Kinda scared, heh.

Herbertina Merrique V

THE MORALE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DISCORDIANS IMPROVE

Ask me anything. Or else.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Liam Stoat on February 23, 2010, 05:15:34 PM
I have awoken to a plague of old testemant style Job-esque arse boils. Nice surprise Eris. Thanks. Thanks a bunch.

29 days to go.  :aaa:

huh.... i broke a clay pot while watering the plants this morning....
i wonder if that was meant for you....

Requia ☣

I'm torn between really wanting to do this and really being terrified of it.

What the hell.  Surprise me Eris.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cain

It'll be just like Feb 2009 all over again, only everyone dies at the end.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 23, 2010, 04:24:03 PM
I woke up and tried to say it, but my body was like "UNNNNG DON'T DO IT" and it ended up taking me a while. :lulz: When I finally did  I had energy like I'd slept all night (didn't).

That's just your body being primed with fear for the inevitable doom from invoking Eris.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Muir

23 Feb 2010 - the only thing that's happened to me today has been pretty normal stuff.
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Muir on February 23, 2010, 08:00:38 PM
23 Feb 2010 - the only thing that's happened to me today has been pretty normal stuff.

was that surprising?
:wink:

Muir

yeah, actually, it was.  I very rarely have a totally uneventful day. :P
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

NotPublished

Oh on train ride home yesterday, I got onto a carriage and before my eyes, a lady was in a massive sob of tears ... I got annoyed cause no one went up to her, she was in shock - someone had punched her pretty hard in the mouth, poor thing even had a black tooth.

I tried to calm her down but she kept saying she's ok and then she told me to be honest with her and if there was anything loose in her mouth, so she opened her mouth and I saw a pretty funky looking tooth, so I told her yes and that I'd go grab the guard atleast they know first-aid you should get you checked out - cause she was bruising on the face reallly bad.

But she seemed pretty scared and said No I'm ok and ran off at the next station. (I asked her where she was supposed to get off and it was muh further away) I asked another passenger - Who just sat there watching her cry, what happened and she wouldn't tell me anything  :argh!: Fuck people just love being inactive don't they?

I hope someone managed to calm her down, I didn't know how to handle the situation - I tried asking her what happened, is she hurt anywhere else, where is she getting off at, does she want to call anyone etc;
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.