News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storebrand

23FEB2010

The exercise for the day had us saying words like wang, tata(s), etc.  We giggled all day long.  (remember, I invoked Charles Manson)

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Well, thus far today, someone going by the moniker of "troll king" has become incensed about the fact that I have a RAW ebook PDF on my server, and endevoured to tell the webmaster (me) on me. He actually went through with it, sending me an email about it. Also, a veteran bummed $0.75 off me and asked me if I was "avant-guarde".

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 23, 2010, 07:23:29 PM
It'll be just like Feb 2009 all over again, only everyone dies at the end.

It will be a bestseller and they'll make a movie out of it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

2/23/10

I started my morning with a righteous "Surprise me, Eris!"

and so far it's been a pretty fucking surprising day.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Liam Stoat on February 23, 2010, 11:08:51 PM
QuoteWell, thus far today, someone going by the moniker of "troll king" has become incensed about the fact that I have a RAW ebook PDF on my server, and endevoured to tell the webmaster (me) on me

:lulz:whut?

He had a poor grasp of copyright law, and didn't seem aware that mere humans could run web servers.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Freeky

Reginald Ret

23/2/10 (fuck your weird American date thingy. (it should be in some order, either long/shorter/shortest or short/longer/longest))

i said 'Verras me Eris!' and promptly got a call from temp agency asking if i could work  an evening shift, since i was low on monies and didn't even  have enough to pay rent/insurance this month i promptly said YES.
20 minutes later i am at the ATM for grocery money and checked how much money i would need to borrow (to pay rent) only to find out i had 40 euros more than i needed for rent/insurance (YAY!).
After work an acquaintance got on my bus who didn't have enough cash to pay the busfare so i helped him out (good deed, felt good about myself) who in return insisted on giving me 2 Heineken (YAY BEER).

Oh, and my guarana tea made me tired instead of active.

Also,
Nick Davies was in the newspaper, bitching at the lack of sourcechecking in newspapers and  the paper didnt check any alternate sources about what he was saying.

Thanks Eris!
That was really surprising, all of it.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nast

Hm, the only surprising thing that happened was that nothing surprising happened.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Jasper

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nast on February 24, 2010, 04:41:04 AM
Hm, the only surprising thing that happened was that nothing surprising happened.
Ditto. I'm very very disappointed.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nast on February 24, 2010, 04:41:04 AM

Honestly, I endeavor to be surprised every day.  If I wasn't surprised at all that would shock me.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

the last yatto

I used to tell Eris I was bored
and things would often just HAPPEN

i assume this is something similar
ill try it, if i remember...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Well, just as I was demoing something for a professor last night it was discovered that all the things that worked were broken (in an unusual way) and all the things that were broken instead worked -- the intro cutscene would play despite not having the proper codecs, but despite the code it was skipped on start, and on load for the first room the player character was dragged down through all the maps until it went off the screen -- a bug I haven't seen before.

Then, I hardly slept because somebody kept flashing lights outside my window all night.

Let's see what today holds! Surprise me, Eris!

Dalek

I got a B in chemestry! I just couldn't believe it! Haven't studied in the last six months, just did a very good job covering it up. The teacher gave us a test covering the last six months', I answered completely random and got a B! It sure as hell surprised me.

Cain

Quote from: Regret on February 24, 2010, 01:10:19 AM
Also,
Nick Davies was in the newspaper, bitching at the lack of sourcechecking in newspapers and  the paper didnt check any alternate sources about what he was saying.

Thus proving his point, surely, if in a roundabout way?  I still need to read that book, btw.