News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

I did it.

I had a brief but vivid flashback to the time when I invoked the WOMP-masters of old, and I managed to hold back "-and do your worst!". I'm not particularly superstitious, but....  :tinfoilhat:

Not much yet. I did have a discussion on the feasibility of the Global Flood (Noah and the Ark, etc) this morning that was a complete mirror image of one that I'm currently having online. I asked the guy what all those animals ate while they were on the Ark, and he said "Manna" with a completely straight face.  :lulz:
Is it plugged in?

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on February 24, 2010, 03:14:42 PM
Quote from: Regret on February 24, 2010, 01:10:19 AM
Also,
Nick Davies was in the newspaper, bitching at the lack of sourcechecking in newspapers and  the paper didnt check any alternate sources about what he was saying.

Thus proving his point, surely, if in a roundabout way?  I still need to read that book, btw.
yeah, and  more effectively than if they actually factchecked.
i need to read it too. sounds cvery interesting.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

hooplala

So far nothing has happened to me today...  nothing out of the ordinary, at least.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Apparently, it doesn't matter if you ask or not.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

hooplala

That's been my suspicion.  I was hoping for more dueling oldsters.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

I actually had a pretty weird experience yesterday night.

My buddy Alan was trying to convince us all he had this great super power - complete veracity. Everything he said was true. Luckily, he limited himself to only saying obvious things like, "The fridge is white" and "there are four of us."

Then my roomie Mike challenged him to say something which would benefit us.

Alan said, "Okay... Cram has $20 he owes you."

And then I realized that the day before yesterday, another mutual friend had given me twenty bucks which he owed Mike. I put the money in my wallet and forgot about it until alan used his super power.

so I handed mike the twenty and everybody was fucking flabbergasted.

okay well it's not THAT weird, but you did surprise me, Eris. And that was only Day 1.

Nast

Well, today I saw someone's flappy-pancake-nipples through their two layers of clothing and a jacket.

*Shudder*

Thanks Eris, I really need that image haunting me when I go to sleep.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's afternoon, no surprises yet!

Knock on wood.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NotPublished

:lulz:

Nothing weird so far :( Maybe Eris is saving it for when I go down into Melbourne? :D

I did have a whacked out dream.

I was being hunted by black people, so I ran into the Toilet and put on the KKK uniform then they screamed with terror and ran off, then I ran off and met a lady who asked me to make a site for her I told her to fuck off - it turns out it was some lady I was annoying from before and I gave her fake name, so after that I started to pretend to be some dead guy and tried to dispell someones believes then I found out my friends were sleeping with each other.

But, the dream isn't suprising =/

I want more sleep!!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

LMNO

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

In a quiz question that asked you to draw the water cycle I wrote "rainingdownation" instead of precipitation and was not marked down for it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Dr. Paes

I asked Eris to surprise me this morning and got to work to find an email from the boss saying that we weren't allowed on Facebook or forums during our work hours any longer. It also said that the IT guy had installed special monitoring software to make sure we didn't and those who attempted to bypass this would be in TROUBLE.

I'm the only IT guy.

I'm interested to see how my afternoon/evening goes. I'm planning on hitch-hiking to a concert.

Freeky

Well, did you install the whatsitmajigger to make sure blah blah blah?

If not, I suggest you get on that, mister. :lulz: