News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

Quote from: Paesior on February 24, 2010, 09:09:05 PM
I'm the only IT guy.

But even that is subject to scrutiny now!

Have you searched the ceiling panels for hidden employees?

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

NotPublished

Sounds like his boss is one of those annoying "Do it themselves" people who love to make changes without you knowing just cause their boss.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Nast on February 24, 2010, 09:12:48 PM
I'm the only IT guy.

But even that is subject to scrutiny now!

Have you searched the ceiling panels for hidden employees?

Yeah, it's a small office, so I'm sure I'd have noticed if he was in here with me.
I replied only with "Whut?"
There's no new software here. I'd know about that, too, because they don't know how to use a torrent.
Yeah. All the software at my office is pirated...

Muir

24 Feb 2010.... The day was going rather well but then DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!!  I found that my "wonderful" ex (the one that took the £800 worth of games and stuff out of my house) has sold them all on ebay - even though he was told not to sell them by the police. Thank you, Eris.  This better turn out good, or else it's like rubbing salt into the wounds. -_-
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Doktor Howl

I asked Eris to surprise me this morning and got to work to find an email from the boss saying that we weren't allowed on Facebook or forums during our work hours any longer. It also said that the IT guy had installed special monitoring software to make sure we didn't and those who attempted to bypass this would be in TROUBLE.

I'm the only IT guy.

I'm interested to see how my afternoon/evening goes. I'm planning on hitch-hiking to a concert.

:lulz:

Play that up for all it's worth.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Muir on February 24, 2010, 09:20:21 PM
24 Feb 2010.... The day was going rather well but then DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!!  I found that my "wonderful" ex (the one that took the £800 worth of games and stuff out of my house) has sold them all on ebay - even though he was told not to sell them by the police. Thank you, Eris.  This better turn out good, or else it's like rubbing salt into the wounds. -_-

Have you told the police?
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Wrong goddes for good results. she only does that when that fucks with your head more than bad results would entertain her.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Storebrand

I locked my keys in my Jeep and didn't realize it until after work.  An entire commuter bus watched me climb through the back window.  Surprise, surprise!  The police showed up while I was straightening up in my seat but I was in uniform and flashed them my keys so they didn't hassle me.   :) 

To be honest I leave my keys in my Jeep about once a quarter so it wasn't that surprising.   :|

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Muir

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 24, 2010, 09:28:32 PM

Yup!  The detective sargent in charge of the case is supposed to ring me tomorrow. This might get totally insane before it's over. :3

And Eris may be the wrong goddess, but you know it's not going to be boring when she does things. :P
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Muir on February 24, 2010, 09:48:35 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 24, 2010, 09:28:32 PM

Yup!  The detective sargent in charge of the case is supposed to ring me tomorrow. This might get totally insane before it's over. :3

And Eris may be the wrong goddess, but you know it's not going to be boring when she does things. :P

This all sounds like a self-correcting problem.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EOT just walked in. That's not very surprising though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 24, 2010, 09:51:11 PM
EOT just walked in. That's not very surprising though.

WELL THEN

Tell him I said hello.

AND THAT

He should be on the board more often.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

The apartment inspection I was waiting around all day for never came.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.