News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

So far today for me, there's been nothing going on. :sad:

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Muir on February 26, 2010, 09:19:34 PM
Ok has been a day of sheer insanity.  First, I've been seeing words that aren't there all day.  You know, seeing "harpies" instead of "happy"... "sex" instead of "socks" And earlier, I yelled at my cat, who was upstairs, she ran to the top of the stairs, stepped on a foam puzzle piece of my son's and promptly...surfed...down the entire flight of stairs on it. :P  I really wish I had a video camera. hehe

Do your sex make you harpies? If so, you should take a picture for spagbook.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jasper

Ok has been a day of sheer insanity.  First, I've been seeing words that aren't there all day.  You know, seeing "harpies" instead of "happy"... "sex" instead of "socks" And earlier, I yelled at my cat, who was upstairs, she ran to the top of the stairs, stepped on a foam puzzle piece of my son's and promptly...surfed...down the entire flight of stairs on it. :P  I really wish I had a video camera. hehe

I used to do that as a kid.  

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 26, 2010, 09:32:46 PM
Ok has been a day of sheer insanity.  First, I've been seeing words that aren't there all day.  You know, seeing "harpies" instead of "happy"... "sex" instead of "socks" And earlier, I yelled at my cat, who was upstairs, she ran to the top of the stairs, stepped on a foam puzzle piece of my son's and promptly...surfed...down the entire flight of stairs on it. :P  I really wish I had a video camera. hehe

I used to do that as a kid.  

you had harpy sex as a kid?!

Jasper

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Oh, and I was spontaneously invited to a lecture on J. R. R. Tolken, named something like "Tolkien: Master Strategist". I really hope it's about the LotR mythology being part of the war effort (to counter Nazi mysticism). It may just as easily be hours of an academic reading battle-scene passages from the books.

Oh: I have three things to do by March 23, two of which I found out about yesterday. Minimal synchronicity, but I can blame Goddess at least.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Dimocritus

Ok, so I'm feeling a fair amount better, but I apparently don't know when to quit."Surprise me, Eris!" and poof! Now I have to play a show in Worcester. Worcester! I hate Worcester! This is why my bass-player wasn't allowed to book shows...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

notathing

nothing's happened yet today.

but the roads are covered in ice.

wish me luck.

Freeky

Absolutely nothing all day today. Granted, I said SME! early this morning, and didn't plan on going out until late this afternoon, and failed to remind Eris that I wanted a surprise, but still. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The closest thing to a surprise I've received today, besides a nice burst of productivity, was EOT's wife texting me about making piano-moving arrangements.

Not really a surprise, except that I was half expecting them to never get around to taking the damn thing.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

I've got nothing today either.  But its still early.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

The server transition went absurdly smoothly. This must be Her work -- whenever I do something this complex, it ALWAYS screws up somewhere.

President Television

Second day: This morning, I walked to school through harsh winds and freezing rain, only to find out when I got there that school was closed due to the weather. I then turned around and walked back home.  :|
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Earthbound Spirit

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 25, 2010, 09:56:50 PM
There is a reason we are not encouraged to attract Her attention.

But it's a fun experiment anyway. Hopefully none of us will die.

Hopefully not. 

I hate everyone.