News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muir

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 26, 2010, 09:32:46 PM

I used to do that as a kid. 

My 7 year old tries to surf or slide down the stairs on the lid of his toybox sometimes.  Scares the living daylights out of me.  Needless to say that's one "playtime activity" I don't encourage. :P
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Requia ☣

5 minutes before I plan to go to bed my SO tells me we 'need to talk'.

Fuck you Eris.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Ari

I'm in. Actually I was in a few days ago but due to insane physical pain I didn't spend much time on the computer.

1st Day: I was on my way to the doc, doing some conciousness shifting exercises to endure the pain, finishing up with mad laughter and saying SME out loud on the street: a passer-by looked at me weirdly, and then immediately fell flat on the face due to ice/rain/snow everywhere these days. I laughed.

2nd Day: My mom took me to an old laundry place to check out a kitchen for my new apartment - the building is rotten to the core and we are basically scavenging before the dozer takes it down - and while we snooped around in the attic I find this giant steel locker. Needless to say I had to look inside, and there was an old paperweight from goddess-knows-when. I wanted to have it, but when I took it out I had to realize that was covered in something. Took me a felt infinity to get this sticky shit off my hands.

3rd Day (today): I only took a quick tour outside this morning to get my bandages changed but will leave for a cross-the-border-trip to danmark soon. The moment I leave the house I will invoke the mantra and see what comes out of it.

~planeswalker
is amused by this experiment
パンクビッチ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't find my French steamer ANYWHWERE

I tore the kitchen apart looking for it. There is a spot for it, and it's not there. NOT THERE. Why would someone walk off with my French steamer?

And my ham tastes like goat.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Muir

Goat flavoured ham...not exactly my thing, Nigel. :P 

27 Feb 2010:  Things are starting to get weird(er).  It's been really cold in my house for the last couple days, even though the thermostat is turned up to 28 celcius.  And....I'm seeing shadows and such out the corner of my eyes.  You know, the kind that disappear when you turn your head to look at them. Starting to make me slightly paranoid when I'm alone.
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Freeky

I hate that. Good luck, Muir, I think Eris is starting to fuck with you hardcore.

Muir

hehe yeah, by the end of the 30 days, I'll either have gone on a homicidal rampage, be locked in a padded room, had an epiphany of a lifetime, or...all of the above! lol

Bella

Liam's cat just went on a rampage. He tried to tear the curtains down (again!) then ran across the bookshelves, causing an avalanche of books and cd's to rain down upon the lid of the fish tank. And right in the middle of all the mess was the insurance document I'd been looking for all week.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Freeky

Faust

I'll do this but I'll also be doing Dionysus at the same time
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Freeky

So you'll get a surprise when you're drinking, maybe?

Reginald Ret

Went to a mate's birthday party: he hired two young polish hookers as a gift for himself, i bruised my knee, got laid and disproved the 'sex ruins friendships' theory.

Oh and i think i pissed off a 'friend'.
Again.
If he really is pissed i am done with him.
Bastard doesn't want me to have women/fun.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Regret on February 27, 2010, 08:44:35 PM
Went to a mate's birthday party: he hired two young polish hookers as a gift for himself, i bruised my knee, got laid and disproved the 'sex ruins friendships' theory.

Oh and i think i pissed off a 'friend'.
Again.
If he really is pissed i am done with him.
Bastard doesn't want me to have women/fun.

LOLhookers

Please tell me that's not what you meant by "got laid".

tjg92

I started doing this today. So far nothing of note has happened but the day is far from over.