News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I'm still not doing this.  I don't even believe in Eris, strictly speaking, and it scares me.

:scared:

These shenanigans are going to fuck everything up!

Triple Zero

So um, we're what, four or five days in now?

And the current trending topics on Twitter are: tsunami chile hawaii pacific ...

CO-INCIDENCE?!!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

You might as well EMAIL THE MGT AND ASK FOR SURPRISES, WHAT THE FUCK.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 27, 2010, 09:52:05 PM
So um, we're what, four or five days in now?

And the current trending topics on Twitter are: tsunami chile hawaii pacific ...

CO-INCIDENCE?!!!

Kassi asked me that this morning <_<.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

THANKS ERIS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GODDESS.

Well, that was a surprise all right.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Ok, this is weird. All day today, and I thnk last night too, my fingers have been incredibly bitter tasting. There isn't anything on them, I know for a fact right now, because I just took a bath.

Dr. Paes

A quick list of the drivers involved in my hitchhiking to see a concert with a friend.

1st driver: Respectable looking businessman. Flash new Holden. Talking to business associates on his bluetooth for the first half of the journey. Then all of a sudden. Oh, shit! The police are up ahead! Hang up on business associate. Take the next left. "This is a shortcut! Fuck. Fuck! " 150km an hour all the way to where he stops just long enough to let us out before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

2nd driver: Two Brazilians who didn't quite understand the idea of driving on the left side of the road. Lost count of head-on collisions we narrowly avoided. Two lane roundabouts also were a mystery to them and they thought both lanes were for their use, swerving everywhere and causing havoc.

Arrive in Tauranga. Watch the show.

Leaving Tauranga. 3rd driver: Not much conversation, drove us 10 minutes down the road.

4th driver: Mad Englishman. Blasting around New Zealand playing with extreme sports because he runs a recruitment company remotely.
Mad driver, sideways around some corners, but he seemed to be in control so it was okay.

5th driver: Middle-aged osteopath. Turns out he knows a friend of mine's parents. Is responsible for patching up the students at the circus school I'm looking at attending in the South Island. This guy was drinking energy drink after energy drink until his hands were shaking and he was still falling asleep behind the wheel. Driving a tiny little Starlet. Doing 130km per hour. This tiny car is getting speed wobbles. Says we're being dropped close to where we want to go. 2 hours on a bus later and we're there. He was basically going where we needed to be.

Party in Auckland. Chinese lantern festival. Everybody we meet wants to fight us because they're so bored with the festival.

Stand almost on the motorway trying to get a ride and not get picked up by the police.

6th driver: Got a ride with a quiet girl who drove to a place where we couldn't walk anywhere and had very little luck getting picked up because there was no room to pull over. It's progess, but it's hard to get out from here.

7th driver: Family on their way to the beach. Didn't want to talk to us. Quietly sit for a couple of hours. Nice rest.

8th driver: Amazing. This is Fear and Loathing in Northland. Handbrake assisted pulling over. "Get in, kids! Get in!"
Starts telling us what he thinks about the universe introducing him to fantastic people. Discussing his raw food diet and what is wrong with western society's view on this and that. Turns around to talk to me in the back seat, driving with his knees. "Oh my god, you guys. I'm on so much acid. I took so much E. Do you want some?" Hands a bag of assorted drugs to my friend. Drives out of his way to come to our house and share his music collection with us. Fantastic driver, considering the chemicals playing with his brain.

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 27, 2010, 09:58:57 PM
You might as well EMAIL THE MGT AND ASK FOR SURPRISES, WHAT THE FUCK.

THIS SHOULD BE THE NEXT EXPERIMENT!

Iason Ouabache

To shake things up a bit I decided to say "Surprise me, Eris" directly to my daughter this morning. Worst.Diaper.Ever!   :x
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Freeky

Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 28, 2010, 05:13:03 AM
To shake things up a bit I decided to say "Surprise me, Eris" directly to my daughter this morning. Worst.Diaper.Ever!   :x
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Hope she never gets a stomach virus until she's potty trained, that's all I will say.

tjg92

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 27, 2010, 09:51:26 PM
I'm still not doing this.  I don't even believe in Eris, strictly speaking, and it scares me.

:scared:

These shenanigans are going to fuck everything up!
This is kind of how I feel, except I'm in for the time being.

Day 1, nothing really happened. I mean weird stuff happened but that was just winning a mini-airhockey table at putt putt and I pretty much saw that coming.

QuoteSo um, we're what, four or five days in now?

CO-INCIDENCE?!!!
At first I thought my friend in Chile was FUCKED but he's fine.

Also, lol paesior. I hope you stocked up on acid.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

It's the law of fives for the Pepsi generation. :lulz:

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Ari

Day 3 - part II
I invoked the mantra with a loud and ecstatic voice when I left the door in the afternoon. Not much happened until I was done picking up some last dinner supplies and headed down the main shopping road to get to my bus to Denmark. Saturday afternoon monkey business as usual, and I was getting more and more annoyed with the masses.
Then I get my treat: three metro-sexual boys come out of a clothes store, swollen chicken-breasts, arms over each others shoulder, the usual parrot hairdo framing the happy faces of new-found bro-hood. For an added kink, my amusement and their rebellious satisfaction, they just purchased some cheap pink string tangas and wore these over their designer-broken jeans with utmost content. It was an odd picture at first but I came to realise that one should probably allow metro-sexual twats to express themselves fully and they might have just been catalysing the evolution of another horrible fad.

The small town in Denmark I visited was displaying itself in rather bland shades of grey and came with a fiendish smell that reminded a bit of rusty seagulls.
Needless to say we spent minimal time at the beach and were inside for the remainder of the night.

Day 4
I was supposed to leave early enough to make it to the hospital and then get to work. Unfortunately the buses don't display much to identify the destination and my friend was so eager to get back to bed after a short night that she just shoved me into the first bus that came - I convinced her to join the SME 'fun' and maybe some chaotic resonance just made me forget to double check with the driver. Anyhow, this bus was the one heading to a town further in the west instead of that little place near the border from which I can get back home.
It took me two hours to get back to the smelly shithole I started from and then one hour to get back to Germany.
Needless to say my boss was furious since I had to pay the hospital a quick visit to get my bandages fixed and was an hour late for work. In his overreacting rage he fired me.
The job was just weekends, under the table and he is kind of a dick. So not much lost there, even though I can really use the extra cash right now.

Then, just outside my door I find five single cent pieces waiting for me. The 1cent coin is considered to bring good fortune, just like the old 1Pfennig coins. I smiled.

~planeswalker
eagerly awaiting day five
パンクビッチ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

After yesterday I'm afraid of any more surprises. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube