News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muir

I'll echo Dok. What happened, Nigel?

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today.  Well, I won £3.80 on an online gaming site, but I'm honestly good at that game, darn it! :P
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

President Television

Day 3: Me and my parents go to Miramichi to visit family. For most of the trip, the roads are plowed and conditions are acceptable, if a bit slushy. We turn into the final stretch of road, and it's a disaster. The snow is knee-deep and trees are bent so far over that it's impossible to stay on one side of the road. For the rest of the night, we expect the power to go out. Somehow, it doesn't.

Day 4: I wake up with 4 hours of sleep, we drive home. I doze off for most of the trip, but the whole time I notice that something smells like dog shit. I figure the dog just farted. It's cold, so I bundle up under a blanket and cover my head to keep warm. We get to my mother's office and we're about to go in and start moving things out of it (she's changing the location of her business). I go to take the blanket off, and I see something green and mushy under it. It turns out the dog did shit. All over me. While I was sleeping. So I wash the shit off my hands, and my stepfather says he's going to drive me home to change my clothes, but he decides to stop off at our landlord's house and switch to the plow truck. My clothes are still covered in shit. We get home, I change my clothes. Then we go back to the office. Not much worth mentioning happens there, except that I'm tired this whole time and by the time we've started bringing the stuff downstairs my hands have started shaking. Hypoglycemia+only a muffin to eat+4 hours of sleep=a completely zoned out state of mind. This whole time, of course, I'm doing something that I really should be paying close attention to. We get it all downstairs and start to load it into the truck, and this is when my stepfather starts getting really impatient, as is his habit. He gets pissed off and starts yelling at me, and this whole time I'm thinking, you're not the one who literally got shit on this morning. We finally finish the job, go home, eat lunch, and clean up the house a bit. Later on, I somehow manage to whack the edge of my eye socket on the corner of a wall.

Best. Day. Ever.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Bella

I went to do the laundry today and the only place open was the crap laundromat across the street from us. Only it's not crap anymore.......sometime in the past week or so, the owner has repaired all the broken machines, fixed the air conditioning and the change machines, and turned what used to be an arcade room full of broken games into a combination waiting room/mini mart/taco stand. With hot pink furniture, a doll house, pinatas, and homemade tamales. Laundry hell has turned into laundry heaven. wow, good one, Eris.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

NotPublished

Aww shit what happened Nigel? I hope everythings ok :( xx

On the way back home, the check in lady at the airplane smiled at us,

and said -

"Your tickets were booked on 28th of March. This is February"

That was definatly a (hilarious) suprise :lulz: - my friend messed up the bookings
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Storebrand

Quote from: NotPublished on February 28, 2010, 09:28:35 PM
Aww shit what happened Nigel? I hope everythings ok :( xx

On the way back home, the check in lady at the airplane smiled at us,

and said -

"Your tickets were booked on 28th of March. This is February"

That was definatly a (hilarious) suprise :lulz: - my friend messed up the bookings

Oh, lail.  Did she exchange the tickets for you?

NotPublished

I hope you get to smack it in its hairy ass whatever it is!

@Store - No, we had to buy tickets - friend paid for it of course  :lulz:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

tjg92

Alright so shortly after I made yesterday's post about Day 1, I started thinking about my most recent hand drawn maze and how I hadn't got any comments and how nobody reads my wonderful maze blog and my career as a maze artist will likely go nowhere. Then, a friend I hadn't talked to in forever comes on IRC and goes, "hey tjg, have you drawn any more mazes recently?" and then we get into this huge conversation about mazes and it was awesome. Thanks Eris (I guess)!

And today (though I'll be staying up for a while which is enough time for weird stuff to happen, so this may be too early), I felt shitty all day. I didn't know why. At first I thought I didn't get enough sleep, for a while I thought I was sick, and then later I though I was just being a negative retard and it was all in my head. Then I go hang out with my friends, and on the way to get clove cigarettes I stop at a gas station. My friends are waiting in the car and I walk into the bathroom, which is a one person bathroom with just a toilet. I forget to close the door, and suddenly I'm having fucking diarrhea. Luckily nobody walked in on me, but I filled the mini-mart with a godawful smell and after cleaning my ass and hands, I got the fuck out of there. My friends almost shat their pants when I told them what happened.

the last yatto

you could draaw a maze for my issue of intermittens
its about phobias
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Freeky

Nothing weird, unless you count the daylong raining we've had.

WTF, Eris?

tjg92

Quote from: Pēleus on March 01, 2010, 04:36:19 AM
its about phobias
Hmm. When would you need it by?

the last yatto

tuesday but if you do at least a full page you can take up until friday :D
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Pēleus on March 01, 2010, 04:36:19 AM
its about phobias
A circle maze with no exit would be perfect for that.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Here's what I got:

Right out of the blue I remembered two different dreams I had ten years ago, in perfect detail.

One involved walking around a massive, all pristine white building with jet black fixtures, long walkways with nothing around them several stories above the ground, and a sense of it being a regular day of work, however no one was around as I boarded the elevator.

The other was about escaping from a burning building and a crashing helicopter at night. I then hopped on a bicycle, and rode over a dark, narrow and very old and rusty bridge to a bizarre labyrinth of cobbled together passageways that were suspended above the ground and also very old and dirty.

I remembered them in the middle of the day, very vividly. There was a complex, difficult to describe mood that unfolded in each as well. Very strange, since I rarely remember any dreams.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A