News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Another very strange thing relating to dreams (for which I can blame/credit Goddess): last night, I woke up with a full deconstruction of one of my favourite tv shows, with references, in my head. It's a step-by-step reinterpretation which, though original and applicable, will probably ruin the show for me forever (and a lot of other people too). Gee, thanks Eris!

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

tjg92

Quote from: Pēleus on March 01, 2010, 06:05:53 AM
tuesday but if you do at least a full page you can take up until friday :D
I don't know if I can do a whole page by friday, my last one took me a few months :p
But I can do one on a note card that would still be pretty kickass. You want me to do something with no exit like Mr. Wabash was saying? I don't think a circle would work so well on a note card so I could just fill it up.

Muir

I'm so tired.  Really exhausted, like I haven't slept in days, even though I have. 

This morning I got dressed (except for my socks/shoes) then came downstairs to make a cup of tea.  Drank it, then went to put my socks/shoes on, but couldn't find my socks.  Looked everywhere for them.  Gave up, put another pair on, went to make another cup of tea. Found 1st pair of socks in the refrigerator

Had a small thought of semi-wisdom while talking with "Frank" earlier.  "It's a good question to ask yourself when you want to do something but are hesitant to do so.  "Why should I not do this?"  If there's a real reason (not an excuse) then don't do it.  If all you can think of is excuses, then do it.  Because excuses don't count. n_n "  I still think it makes sense, which is rare for me.

Also used my TENS machine on my hands today since they've really been aching. 30 minutes of use and I could actually bend my fingers with just a small amount of pain. o_o  Some of the pain has returned, but I can still bend them without wincing or saying "ouch"
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Requia ☣

I am done playing this game after yesterday.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Telarus

Too much "Surprise me, Eris", not enough "Thank you Mistress......"  8)
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

Storebrand

All I can say about today is fuck Charles Manson.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

So general conclusion: putting the responsibility of things going bad in our lives into the hands of godlike beings does not make us happier?

:)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 01, 2010, 10:41:07 PM
So general conclusion: putting the responsibility of things going bad in our lives into the hands of godlike beings does not make us happier?

:)

Depends. I guess if we took the position that supernatural being X was to blame for everything even if we didn't invoke it, we might be slightly more pleased if our lives were nearly 100% shitty to begin with and we lacked any kind of perspective. Since we're coming to this from the POV of "let's do an experiment in locus of control!" we might be too self-aware to get the real benefits ;-).

After all, it works for the Icke crowd.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I got the funniest spam today:

QuoteDear Mrs, Mr

If you receive this email, it is whether we know each other, and have been in business in the past, or you have been referred by your relative who highly recommends you as an open minded person who is ready to check out the great opportunities on the market...

Of course...
Scientists in 2009 found a way to slow down the aging process and to help people to stay healthy while recovering their beautiful skin of early age. This opportunity open door in 2010 to anyone who is open minded.

The New Technology based on Stem Cells is now available, to repair everything in our body, to become young ...

Few months ago, Randy Ray, CEO of an International company discovered the extraordinary products that push him to create a new company to help the entire world to discover the product.

This is a Brand New Business, anyone who test the products just love them.
This is an opportunity we shall meet for more detail, and answer questions you might have: How to help people to become young, more beautiful  and stay healthy from this new venture?  
This is A New Year gift to you.

Also some other shit that I am not prepared to deal with happened. An old friend has a nasty narcotics problem and is fostering some kind of crazy drama with a married guy she had a one-night-stand with two weeks ago. Plus whatever it is that's going on that I don't know about. And don't want to find out about.

And my dad, who is the guy who fixes everything, is nowhere to be found.

The world is fucking falling apart.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 01, 2010, 11:25:18 PM
And my dad, who is the guy who fixes everything, is nowhere to be found.

What?  He's actually missing?

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 01, 2010, 11:25:18 PM
The world is fucking falling apart.

Welcome to The City.  Please place your dreams in the hopper on the way in.
Molon Lube

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 01, 2010, 11:14:05 PM
Really? It makes the Icke crowd happier?

Marginally. At first. After you jump on the wagon, you can't get off until you stop blaming the reptoids for your mistakes.