TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 01, 2010, 11:27:26 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 01, 2010, 11:25:18 PM
And my dad, who is the guy who fixes everything, is nowhere to be found.

What?  He's actually missing?

Not that I know of, yet. Officially. But he hasn't been here in over a month (he usually visits on Saturdays unless he has a conference or training) and when I called his house, my stepmom's answering machine no longer has his name in the outgoing message.

They've been together for like 20 years, so I can't imagine they've abruptly split up.

I don't know what the hell's going on. Things are really fucking weird.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I've noticed that since I started the days with SME, I've been more depressed, and today is the worst yet. Gee, thanks Eris.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Several days ago, I bit the inside of my mouth. Since then, I managed to bite the other side as well. Neither has healed, and the pain is making me grind my teeth. If Goddess thinks this is a surprise, I wonder what she'll get me for my 23rd birthday. Maybe cancer.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Nast

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 02, 2010, 12:14:53 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 01, 2010, 11:27:26 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 01, 2010, 11:25:18 PM
And my dad, who is the guy who fixes everything, is nowhere to be found.

What?  He's actually missing?

Not that I know of, yet. Officially. But he hasn't been here in over a month (he usually visits on Saturdays unless he has a conference or training) and when I called his house, my stepmom's answering machine no longer has his name in the outgoing message.

They've been together for like 20 years, so I can't imagine they've abruptly split up.

I don't know what the hell's going on. Things are really fucking weird.

Crap, Nigel, that must be really scary. From what I heard though he sounds like the kind of guy who can come out of anything.

I hope he turns up okay.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 02, 2010, 12:17:39 AM
I've noticed that since I started the days with SME, I've been more depressed, and today is the worst yet. Gee, thanks Eris.

That's been my experience too.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks Nast!

Other weirdness is happening

I don't want to know. I am trying to get a divorce right now, that is all I should have to deal with.

I have to call my brother tonight.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks Dok, so do I. My family has a weird streak a mile wide, and my grandpa vanished without explanation. Then my uncle some years ago. Not good if my dad does it too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know what the fuck, if it's some Witness Protection Program thing or if they honestly just go off into the woods or what.

Frankly, I'm not totally convinced my uncle ever existed at all.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 02, 2010, 12:35:30 AM
Thanks Dok, so do I. My family has a weird streak a mile wide, and my grandpa vanished without explanation. Then my uncle some years ago. Not good if my dad does it too.

I'd stay away from HP Lovecraft books until you know for sure.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 02, 2010, 12:39:04 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 02, 2010, 12:35:30 AM

I'd stay away from HP Lovecraft books until you know for sure.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK, I managed to get hold of my brother and my dad is fine. There's just some weird family drama going on involving my oldest brother (these are dudes I am related to but didn't grow up with, so I'm out of the loop on this, fortunately) and it's stressing everybody out.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

notathing

this is basically asking for trouble, but yeah.
Quote from: Nast on March 02, 2010, 12:27:26 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 02, 2010, 12:17:39 AM

That's been my experience too.

me too, man  :horrormirth:

President Television

Day 5: I try to replace a broken string on my electric guitar. The replacement string breaks before I'm finished tightening it.
Apart from that, nothing. I've been more tired than usual today, which is VERY fucking tired.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.