News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Eris tells me
or was it some homeless woman
everyone must get a new discordian tattoo

should change anyones luck around...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

NotPublished

Eris told me to not to varnish the floor boards but I said I don't have floorboards :?
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

My girlfriend is having family trouble. Fairly big from what I've heard, but not unexpected.
And I really can't do anything except cheer her up and hope for the best  :cry:

:evilmad: ERIS
Is it plugged in?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on March 02, 2010, 06:27:48 AM
Eris tells me

I actually want a new tattoo. However, I don't want to have to pick it myself. I'm waiting for a design to surprise me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Pēleus on March 02, 2010, 06:27:48 AM
Eris tells me

Quote from: NotPublished on March 02, 2010, 07:00:05 AM
Eris told me to not to varnish the floor boards but I said I don't have floorboards :?

I just spoke with Hera who said she was prank calling you guys while Eris is out getting her appendix removed.

She also said you should quit projecting your weird fantasies on Eris or she's going to give you the kind of worms that camp out in your liver.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

NotPublished

Tell Hera that she's a dirty whore!
And I already went to the vet for my monthly worm-shot...

:argh!:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Muir

Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Well, Sunday I got a free Roomba. Last night, I found out why it was being gotten rid of -- the adapter for the charger had its wires stripped near the base, and if you twisted them, it made a spark. So, my dad grabbed an old adapter for the same voltage and amperage and hooked it up to the connector. Unfortunately, as of yet it hasn't charged, and the roomba smells of ozone.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

LMNO

So, yeah: What I'm gathering from all this is that catching the attention of a Strife goddess (be it archetypical or mystical) isn't really the best of ideas.

Perhaps we should focus on what we did when faced with the unexpected strife?

One of the points of my own brand of Discordianism is not to avoid the chaos, not to clap my hands over my genitals eyes and say, "noooonononononono!" but rather to grab on and ride that fucker until it breaks.

Thoughts?

Dalek

I yelled it on the buss stop this morning and a minute later found an audio cassette in a phone booth. It was pretty weird. When I played it at home it was some jamaican music :D

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO on March 02, 2010, 01:39:27 PM
So, yeah: What I'm gathering from all this is that catching the attention of a Strife goddess (be it archetypical or mystical) isn't really the best of ideas.

IT'S LIKE PRAYING INTO THE BARREL OF A LOADED GUN

Pope Pixie Pickle

Its a bad idea.

I'm quite mad.

As of tommorrow morning, I'm in!