News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 22, 2010, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

The pants I picked out this morning are too small. My cell phone, palm, mp3 player, and laptop (despite being charged up fully when I left) ran out of batteries all at once. The busses were not on schedule, and so I arrived ten minutes late for class (though the professor arrived eleven minutes late for class, luckily) rather than an hour and fourty minutes early for class (like usual).

Our Lady of Mixed Blessings strikes again. I was asking for it.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

-Kel-

Dr. Paes

Quote from: -Kel- on March 06, 2010, 03:22:23 AM
day two

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24383.0
You think Eris did that?
Fuck. If Eris was going to break something you were sitting on I'm sure you'd need it surgically removed.

St. Everblaze the Badikal

Was driving to work today. I realize my breaks had stopped working. Managed to get to an autozone and realized my break fluid had ejaculated itself all over the road.
Deph'eth Bek'eth Nix'eth
T H E W A L R U S W A N T S O I S T A R S

-Kel-

Quote from: Paesior on March 06, 2010, 03:25:04 AM
Quote from: -Kel- on March 06, 2010, 03:22:23 AM
day two

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24383.0
You think Eris did that?
Fuck. If Eris was going to break something you were sitting on I'm sure you'd need it surgically removed.

no, she just gave us a good laugh

Pope Pixie Pickle

i forgot to say it today, but i found out that my local council owe me money, and that m proimary voice is a guy that looks like Daruko, so she did it anyway.

Muir

HA!! Eris can't freakin touch me! I'm chaos immune! Last few days, nothing. Usual samey life. Now if you'll excuse me... *goes to hide in the nearest bomb shelter*
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on March 06, 2010, 07:14:51 PM
i forgot to say it today, but i found out that my local council owe me money, and that m proimary voice is a guy that looks like Daruko, so she did it anyway.

DARUKO WHY ARE YOU TORMENTING PIXIE???  :argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 06, 2010, 09:54:16 PM
Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on March 06, 2010, 07:14:51 PM

DARUKO WHY ARE YOU TORMENTING PIXIE???  :argh!:

its not him its his english doppleganger!

NotPublished

WHOO!

People have noticed a change in me

a scry scary change

I've been more insane, and doing weirder shit. I got confronted after last night nd was asked "Am I Ok? This level of weird is weird even for you."

I guess I forget the stuff I do sometimes!
At work everyone was fighting and screaming and then I walked in and I told them I love them then walked off.

Eris is training me to ber heer crazy man <3

I'm only doing it cause I'm bored and really really really want to travel :( I caught the damn bug!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Jasper

If they think it's a bad thing, then I think you know what needs to be done.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

So, my dad bought a used (full) funeral urn at the flea market for $1. I'm not expecting any hauntings, since the two human skulls we've had on the mantle for ten and twenty five years (respectively) have yet to start screaming in the middle of the night.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Had a good day with my family went to the dog kennel for adopting a mutt for my mum her fiance and my sister. We reserved a half springer spaniel half dalmation called Murphy who is wicked handsome and a lovely dog, he's seven years old and very sketchy, and apparently no one has ever asked to walk him with a view to adopting!

I spotted him and his brown and black spots. My dad booked the tickets for my visit to see Payne later this month.

Pics of dog will follow once its confirmed my mum can have him. I will admit to having swayed my family toward him and he will be an awesome incentive to mek my family fitter and less stressed. 

There was some drama at the beginning of the day with my dad saying he wanted a word with my mum, but it was minor and just his wife being territorial about mum going into the house.

msied

Started this last week but didn't post. Surprise me, Eris!

Some really cute girl posted on my friend's facebook wall that she misses him, so I commented that I missed her. She wasn't freaked out, and reciprocated. Then I asked her to marry me. She consented. Now I'm married. On facebook! Fuck..

Eris you bitch.