News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

ATTN: Suu, Richter, General Stuart

Started by Dimocritus, February 19, 2010, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Oh god, I walked in there when Dimo and EoC said they were terrible, and tried NOT to just burst out laughing right there by the stage. I at least waited to I was back within a safe arms reach of my Newcastle.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

Quote from: Suu on February 22, 2010, 04:38:01 AM
local T-Shirts have been delivered, getting the rest of them out HOPEFULLY this week.

did bai ever get back to you about wanting one of my 2x?
i was only kidding about the retail price ;)
its a spare so i can wait until the next run
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Eater of Clowns

I had a good time - the shirt is awesome and Suu I'll see what I can do about getting you that shot.

Richter is the last true gentleman and had no business in the proximity of an uncouth fuck like myself.

GS is Edward Norton.

Dimo is a complete jackass on stage much to the delight of all.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: Pēleus on February 22, 2010, 11:20:18 PM
Quote from: Suu on February 22, 2010, 04:38:01 AM
local T-Shirts have been delivered, getting the rest of them out HOPEFULLY this week.

did bai ever get back to you about wanting one of my 2x?
i was only kidding about the retail price ;)
its a spare so i can wait until the next run

He didn't, so if he wants it he needs to let me know.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: EoC on February 23, 2010, 02:17:41 AM
I had a good time - the shirt is awesome and Suu I'll see what I can do about getting you that shot.

Richter is the last true gentleman and had no business in the proximity of an uncouth fuck like myself.

GS is Edward Norton.

...What shot?  :?

-Suu
No way was that drunk..right?

Richter

GS is Edward Norton.

Well, shit  :oops: 
Thanks, but trust me I have my moments.  Mr. Jekyl and Dr. Gonzo.

For what it's worth, you were well mannered yourself, a kindred spirit in the "This is the shit I have to put up with." trades, and have proper taste in beer from what was available.

Is it just me or was their Newcastle tap going bad?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on February 23, 2010, 01:53:48 PM

GS is Edward Norton.

Well, shit  :oops: 
Thanks, but trust me I have my moments.  Mr. Jekyl and Dr. Gonzo.

For what it's worth, you were well mannered yourself, a kindred spirit in the "This is the shit I have to put up with." trades, and have proper taste in beer from what was available.

Is it just me or was their Newcastle tap going bad?

Their gas was fucked up. Either that or the girl had no fucking idea how to pour beer.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on February 23, 2010, 04:05:21 AM

GS is Edward Norton.

-Suu

Sorry, shot as in photo of me wearing the shirt for your fan page.

And yeah that Newcastle wasn't very good and produced about a pitcher of head for every one beer she poured.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Suu on February 23, 2010, 03:48:46 PM
the girl had no fucking idea how to pour beer.

This.

Why do you think I was drinking cans? Oh, yeah... cuz I'm broke. Nevremind...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Richter

Cans of just about anything is better than a bad tap, IMHO.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Quote from: EoC on February 23, 2010, 06:16:08 PM
Quote from: Suu on February 23, 2010, 04:05:21 AM

GS is Edward Norton.

-Suu

Sorry, shot as in photo of me wearing the shirt for your fan page.

And yeah that Newcastle wasn't very good and produced about a pitcher of head for every one beer she poured.

1PCHR/KCTP<anyotherbar=5xbrhead<NWCSTL, resulting in loss of favorable beer flavor.

Dimocritus

P.M.S.-

nope needs to change his shit back so people can know exactly which jackass their talking to.

Plus, GS is a jack-ass.

Suck it.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"