News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

another stupid fucking thread in apple talk

Started by -Kel-, February 24, 2010, 11:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGGLES

THIS THREAD IS DUMB AS FUCK!
THIS FORUM IS DUMB AS FUCK!
UR ALL DUMB AS FUCK!

DUMFUCKS!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: GIGGLES on February 25, 2010, 06:31:31 PM
THIS THREAD IS DUMB AS FUCK!
THIS FORUM IS DUMB AS FUCK!
UR ALL DUMB AS FUCK!

DUMFUCKS!

HE HATH RETURNED!
Molon Lube

-Kel-

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Annabel the Destroyer on February 25, 2010, 06:28:58 PM
I'm just going to point out that some of the people who have bitched about this being stupid have posted stuff that is equal to or greater than this thread in banality themselves and it's gone on for pages and pages.

This

Plus games threads

plus bumping of old stupid threads

But this isn't really about banal threads, it's about entitlement. MY banal threads are interesting, but YOUR banal threads are boring, and I wanted you to give me something that was interesting to ME. Because I deserve it.

Bitching about fluff in Apple Talk = going to a sushi joint and being pissed that most of the menu contains fish. I mean, really, if you want content, don't bitch about other people not giving you what you want. That's like going to a gallery and bitching because none of the art is what you would make, if you made art. Because you deserve it. Instead, shut the fuck up and go create some. When someone starts something interesting on the board, people get be too engaged in it to get so bored that they post fluff.

Also, the "real content" being posted in Apple Talk started out as an accident and, IMO, is not a trend that should be encouraged because it makes the good shit hard to find later on.

And don't try to tell me that WOMP is "content". It's fucking hilarious goofing off and I love the shit out of it, but if pasting someone's face onto a lobster is "content" I'm going to give up. On everything.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2010, 05:45:52 PM
Quote from: LMNO on February 25, 2010, 05:44:58 PM
Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 25, 2010, 05:20:02 PM
Apple Talk sucks. Apple Talk has always sucked. It will continue sucking for the foreseeable future. You will get over it.

:cn:

The majority (if not entirety) of the "Letter Rants" were posted here.  WOMP began here.  The Scrid was born here.

So start something.

Damn, I wrote all that when I could have just quoted this and said

YES. THIS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."