News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Cheap Freelance Work

Started by Cramulus, March 03, 2010, 03:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I'm hunting for some part time income. The job market is icy and tight, so I'm looking for more "work from home" kind of opportunities.

I was considering doing that thing where you take marketing surveys and get paid like a buck a piece. I found a good list of companies that offer this, with reviews, here: http://itsfree.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=surveys&action=display&thread=15234

Does anybody have any experience with this? There are a lot of scams out there, but some of these companies look okay.

I also recall Suu had a job where she answered text message questions for like five cents per question or something. How did that pan out? Anybody else have any experience with that sort of thing?

Richter

Suu was on ChaCha, IIRC. 

Have you considered secret shopping?  It'd be usuing your Eris given pwoers of acting and misdirection for profit.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

What's your email? I can send you an invite to SurveySavvy. You don't make a lot of money per survey but they do go for $2-$20.

I'll probably be going back to ChaCha again soon...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."