News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 23, 2010, 05:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

An Error Has Occurred!

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Rococo Modem Basilisk

You could probably take the chassis of one and individual motors for another to make a 'proper' remote control robot -- and if you have solenoids and h-bridges, you could get a dedicated computer to remote control it, without having it on-board. There might be a question of how to get sensor readings back, though, since you'd need to do feedback with another mechanism.


I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.