News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

It's roughly 3am, Sunday morning...

Started by Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.), February 28, 2010, 02:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

What are you doing? This could be any Sunday at 3am, preferable one where you're awake. Have a think about it and get back to me. IT INTERESTS ME. :kingmeh:
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Suu

It's only 10pm Saturday nite and I'm working.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

MMIX

I'm replying to this thread . . . but I should be sleeping 'cos its 3am
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Pick moar interesting 3am Sundays.

Just sayin'

Fuck me, it doesn't even have to be true.

And, Suu. Work? 10pm, Saturday night? :(
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

E.O.T.

Quote from: Suu on February 28, 2010, 02:58:27 AM
It's only 10pm Saturday nite and I'm working.

SRSLY

is this an iphone thing?

HOW

can you be witing tables AND on the board?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Freeky

Sign up at Pogo (or if you have access to a pay account, that would work better) or go to adultswim and play those games or try and think of your favorite tv show as a kid and go searching for every single episode ever made and watch them.

Or, Read a book and drink some tea.

Suu

I have the technology.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

A guest handed me a broken screwdriver, and mused it could be a weapon. 

I handed her back a scalpel that used to be a screwdriver, and told her not to need it.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Juana

It's 8pm and I'm not doing my ethics essay.

Oh, and plotting mayhem with a friend. Hopefully we have suitable results to post here.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

its 11 and im watcing basketball. SYRACUSE VS NOVA. NOVA GOT PWNED HAHA SUCK IT WE GET #1 SEED(probably) SUCKERRRRRS

Dysfunctional Cunt

It is 2:20 and I'm surfing the net for the Filet of Fish ringtone so I can put it on the kid's phone to fuck with him. And posting here about it.....   :lulz:

Freeky

It's just about 1:30 and I'm watching anime when I should be sleeping. :lulz:

Remington

It's 2:07 and for some reason I'm compiling Discordian literature rather than doing my homework (which is due at noon tomorrow today).
Is it plugged in?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

its 5:24 and even tho i never went to sleep the night before i cant stay asleep for more then 4 hours  :argh!: