News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Trippin' on Science with Sagan

Started by Verbal Mike, March 01, 2010, 01:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

Sup PDCOM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc&annotation_id=annotation_152651&feature=iv
I may just be tired but this video makes me feel stoned. And I haven't been stoned in over a week. (Ah, tomorrow!) I will have to watch it again when I am.
I saw another from the series (via the Daily Dish) and it looks like they're all kinda nifty.
Enjoy.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Kai

You're right, this is great stuff! A bunch of us have seen it before, but it bears repeating. :)
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Verbal Mike

I had like no idea. Now I wish I was born early enough and in the right part of the world to grow up on this stuff.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Dimocritus

I'll say it again, this is the type of shit that auto-tune was made for.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"