News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Boston Restaurant Week

Started by Eater of Clowns, March 04, 2010, 03:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

http://www.bostonusa.com/visit/restaurantweek/restaurant-week/restaurants-by-neighborhood

I'd like to take the opportunity of restaurant week in Boston to try some places out that I would normally not be able to afford.  If any New Englanders have suggestions as to where to go for someone who only eats in the city rarely, it'd be much appreciated.  My girlfriend and I are open to pretty much any type of food, the only thing being nothing raw because of diet restriction.

I skimmed through them and I like the way Umbria Prime and Gaslight Brasserie du Coin look at the moment.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

You are a bad, bad man.

EoC, if Cragie's on Main is getting in on the act, do it.  That currently stands as the best restaraunt I've ever eaten at in Boston, edging out Oleana and firmly trouncing Pigalle, Clio, and L'Espalier.

Eater of Clowns

Thanks, I'll check them out and see how they sound to the girlfriend.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.