News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FREAKS TALKING ABOUT?

Started by Chef, July 15, 2004, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

I saw that yesterday on teh news inna diner

I didnt get to see the OC on it, but it was somethign about a missgarage and drugs from what IVe been told,,,
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

Quote from: Malaulyou did mah brotha, ya dig?
Ahem......you always get the gender wrong sometimes, Malaul.
What if this person is a female?

Do I mess the gender up sometimes?
or always?

care to pick just one time frame?

and well this time, Something tells me that Im correct, I dunno
call it womens intuition!!
I pick the time frame of usually.

I couldn't decide last night because I was under the influence of several beers and quite a few margaritas......not to mention the rush provided by playing ninja with my sister..... and wasn't quite myself.

Zorga's a really bad influence on me.

I sssssswear none of it was my idea.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Rupert Giles

How old are you and your sister, are either of your single, and how much would I have to flatter and impress the both of you to get one of you to notice me?

Malaul

what makes you think one of em hasnt already?
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

Quote from: Compositus Confusio

or always?

I couldn't decide last night because I was under the influence of several beers and quite a few margaritas......not to mention the rush provided by playing ninja with my sister..... and wasn't quite myself.

How old are you and your sister, are either of your single, and how much would I have to flatter and impress the both of you to get one of you to notice me?
You're funny.
I have two sisters on the forum and one greyface sister, as well.

I'm not sure if Demonica is single or not.......haven't spoken to her in a couple of days. :wink:

Zorga is married.......again.
She has had many many husbands, but the current one is my favorite.

I'm in the middle of a divorce, so I'm semi-single.
And we don't tell our ages in public, but I betcha we're older than you are.
just like in a dream

Rupert Giles

or always?

You're funny.
I have two sisters on the forum and one greyface sister, as well.

I'm not sure if Demonica is single or not.......haven't spoken to her in a couple of days. :wink:

Zorga is married.......again.
She has had many many husbands, but the current one is my favorite.

I'm in the middle of a divorce, so I'm semi-single.
And we don't tell our ages in public, but I betcha we're older than you are.

I love you all.  Too bad the Polyfather is ignoring me at the moment, or I'd ask him some questions.

But yes, I bet you're all more wise than I.  I'm only... uh...

19?

Bella

Well, then you're just the right age for my daughter.
Or my nieces.
just like in a dream

Rupert Giles

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomWell, then you're just the right age for my daughter.
Or my nieces.

*Sticks a refridgerator on his head, gets on his jeans, white shirt and red sweat jacket*

Fry went a courtin' and he did ride unh huh, unh huh...

Fry went a courtin' and he did ride, something something something and Bender is great unh huh...

Pope Lucifer KSC

Quote from: sakredchaothis isn't the disney channel

:cry:  :cry: You bastards lied to me! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka

Pope Lucifer KSC

Quote from: Compositus ConfusioHow old are you and your sister, are either of your single, and how much would I have to flatter and impress the both of you to get one of you to notice me?

Aah that takes me back to when I first found out Bella was a fair-skinned, green-eyed red-head. Where does time fly to, where does time go.....?
-Great Teacher Onizuka

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Pope Lucifer KSC
Quote from: Compositus ConfusioHow old are you and your sister, are either of your single, and how much would I have to flatter and impress the both of you to get one of you to notice me?

Aah that takes me back to when I first found out Bella was a fair-skinned, green-eyed red-head. Where does time fly to, where does time go.....?

I could tell you, but Mal2 is saying that it's supposed to be a secret 'cause it's one of those blindingly obvious things, like why our noses point down and why fjords and fnords make five fives five times over.

Pope Lucifer KSC

I could tell you, but Mal2 is saying that it's supposed to be a secret 'cause it's one of those blindingly obvious things, like why our noses point down and why fjords and fnords make five fives five times over.

Oh, I've got it! Does it go to the pentagon where a blackhole then sends it to Japan so that they can use their superior technology to breast-feed it to Cthulhu who then digests it and it ends up inside our heads in the form of memories?
-Great Teacher Onizuka

SMFabal

I takes me back to the time I snuck into New York, climbed buildinmg after building until I found were Velvet Jesus was living, hid in shadows with a video camera, followed her to and from work, left flowers everywhere she when, and offered to sacrifice various body parts to prove my love. :twisted: (ah, the good old days: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=19569&highlight=#19569 )
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

The Commander

I seem to remember us more hormonal uncooth manly types got into a bit of trouble for being a little too enthusiastic about how incredibly attractive the women on the board are.  Ahhhh....the good ol' days. *wipes tear from eye*

I still like MILFS!!!!!! Hubba Hubba!

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Malaul

Coito ergo sum