News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FREAKS TALKING ABOUT?

Started by Chef, July 15, 2004, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: MalaulI dont remember that happening

the milf loving or the hormonal menfolk?
Hell is other people.

Malaul

the over enthusiasm...

I know we are all overly hormonal,.,..
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Guido Finucci

Quote from: MalaulI dont remember that happening

It last happened very shortly after you joined up.

Pope Lucifer KSC

Quote from: SMFabal
Quote from: Pope Lucifer KSC
Quote from: Compositus ConfusioHow old are you and your sister, are either of your single, and how much would I have to flatter and impress the both of you to get one of you to notice me?

Aah that takes me back to when I first found out Bella was a fair-skinned, green-eyed red-head. Where does time fly to, where does time go.....?
I takes me back to the time I snuck into New York, climbed buildinmg after building until I found were Velvet Jesus was living, hid in shadows with a video camera, followed her to and from work, left flowers everywhere she when, and offered to sacrifice various body parts to prove my love. :twisted: (ah, the good old days: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=19569&highlight=#19569 )

Holy Kaput! That's a spicy meatball! Uh, I mean, what a gorgeous sight for these woe beaten eyes. Let my love for this goddess form a constellation that it may be seen all over the world, a beacon for all those losing heart that they may know..... Goddess walks among us, every woman has Eris inside of Her, it's a lover's job to look deep enough into Her eyes to find the magic that makes life so special.

On a slightly different note.....DAMN!!!!!

:cry: Luxie wants his Jesus :cry:
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka

The Commander

Yup...it was a lot like that.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Horab Fibslager

why can't yall do that for me eh?
can't a guy be told how pretty he is soemtimes... :mrgreen: :lol:
Hell is other people.

Bella

I thought it was already established that you're pretty damned pretty, Horab. :wink:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Horab Fibslager

well soemtimes us guys need reminding ya know, we slave all day at the office and when we come home we have to do the chores and do we get a "honey i liek your butt in those sweatpants" or honeyy, i love how hot you look in your suit"? no of course nto cuz nobody loves us it's ture and if it weren't nobody says it, we aren't mind readers ya know...

/me gets all hormonal all over the place...

:lol:
Hell is other people.

Bella

Quote from: Grand Imam Horabwell soemtimes us guys need reminding ya know, we slave all day at the office and when we come home we have to do the chores and do we get a "honey i liek your butt in those sweatpants" or honeyy, i love how hot you look in your suit"? no of course nto cuz nobody loves us it's ture and if it weren't nobody says it, we aren't mind readers ya know...

/me gets all hormonal all over the place...

:lol:
Excuse, but you're channeling one of my sisters again.
I'd tell you which one, but then she would have to kill me.

By the way, Horab...it's obvious to all the females on this board that you do indeed look hot in your suit.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

fluffy

honey i liek your butt in those sweatpants

Horab Fibslager

awww shucks. and i don't even own any sweat pants.

what a sweety :mrgreen:
Hell is other people.

illusion

I don't own any sweat pants, either.
Can't see the need for them when I hate to sweat, ya know?

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

illusion

I don't know.

Horab? Do you own any sweet pants?