News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FREAKS TALKING ABOUT?

Started by Chef, July 15, 2004, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Commander

What about your shorts? Are those sweet as well?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Speaking of sweet pants,

Confusio, I smacked the Polyfather for ignoring you, but then he said he wasn't and that you were just confusing him with some hot-dog vendor. Wahtever the fuck that means.

Oh well, carry on.

*Packs twenty pounds of C4 into a truck and has someone crash it into the house where sweet pants are made*

*KABOOM*

Ah, much better now.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Rupert Giles

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCSpeaking of sweet pants,

Confusio, I smacked the Polyfather for ignoring you, but then he said he wasn't and that you were just confusing him with some hot-dog vendor. Wahtever the fuck that means.

Oh well, carry on.

*Packs twenty pounds of C4 into a truck and has someone crash it into the house where sweet pants are made*

*KABOOM*

Ah, much better now.

Mal2 was sore wroth about you smacking him, and now he's telling me that I'm gonna be the one making the nonbelievers into the Mao buttons.

I complained that this was a promotion of sorts, and he just shrugged and said, "Welcome to the Corporate Randomizer."

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Yeah, I can tell you he was very sore about me smacking him. He stole all of my tequila. (The bastard.) Not that I have any complaints.

Gods know we need some more Mao buttons around here.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Malaria test subject #777

::passes Hugh some more tequila and hides all of his sweetpants::
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

The Commander

My Mao button doesn't work.  It just clicks and buzzes when I press it.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Bella

Quote from: The CommanderMy Mao button doesn't work.  It just clicks and buzzes when I press it.

The Commander
DIA

Have you tried changing the batteries, Commander?
Here, let me help you with it, you poor sweetie.

Malaul? Riff?
Which of us assassins is assigned to the Commander these days?
Whoever it is, really ought to make sure his Mao button works.
You know how cranky he gets when it doesn't!
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

hmmm
thats a good point

Ill be happy to take care of him ::dirty look:: since I have no real boss since Riff went away  
:cry:  :cry:

Ill get a memo out right now to get a new one for him , or just fix the old one...
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

Okey dokey. Thanks dear.

I've got it fixed for the moment, but he wears the batteries out so quickly.
You know how the Commander is about shiney things. :roll:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Das Raddiche

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCYeah, I can tell you he was very sore about me smacking him. He stole all of my tequila. (The bastard.) Not that I have any complaints.

Gods know we need some more Mao buttons around here.

::sends Hugh a case of El Jimador::

::shakes his fist sweet leg garments::

"The revolution will not be televised"   --Gil Scott Heron

The Commander

Somethin' shiney??? What??? Where??? *swivels head around quickly*

*wanders off in random direction*

the Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Malaul

::tosses ball of tinfoil away into teh distance::

FETCH!!!
Coito ergo sum

~~~~Closed~~~~

I got your shiny object, right here!

*grabs a mirror and flings it at The Commander*