News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Gibba: 2 Chairs: 0 aka husband breaking shit

Started by -Kel-, March 06, 2010, 03:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

My loving husband, Gibba was leaning back in his chair and pulled up on the hand rest when his chair broke. Later on, during a mercy fight, the chair snapped in half.

we  made a art deco installation out of it.

but then just a mere 20 minutes ago! Gibba was leaning on the back of my chair wanting attention and i said, "please stop leaning on my chair honey, your going to break it just like yours." and what happens???
Note: I rotated the legs for the picture, they were at the back of the chair upon incident.

Reginald Ret

you RAAAGGGEEEEEEee???
WHY IS THIS GIBBA PERSON STILL BREATHING?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

-Kel-

Quote from: Regret on March 06, 2010, 03:35:46 AM
you RAAAGGGEEEEEEee???
WHY IS THIS GIBBA PERSON STILL BREATHING?

i love him and he makes me laugh

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pope Pixie Pickle