News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

OK its been real, folks.

Started by uiohqefg, March 07, 2010, 03:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

/b/ probably doesn't do it for him anymore. He needs that extra kick.

He would have been right at home on SatanSpace.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Iason Ouabache

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, whoever the fuck you are.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

notathing

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rumckle

It's always sad when good friends drift apart. I'm really going to miss you, uiohqefg, but I guess we are just two different people now, eh?

At least this way we'll only have good memories. And, well, we did have some great times, right? Like remember when you met some black people, and didn't like them? Or that time you said, "Most of my time at work is spent surfing the internet"?

Man, those were some great times. But feel free to call me up whenever you're in town next, it'd be fun to catch up some time, a bit of nostalgia, y'know?

Anyway, take care man!

:cry:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Pope Pixie Pickle

The sexual harrassment takes time! Look at dimo! Less than 50 post before flounce. :sad:

Triple Zero

Quote from: uiohqefg on March 07, 2010, 03:12:20 AM
I am hereby retiring from this forum.

Go outside and play you miserable internet people.  :goatse:

This site has some good smileys, btw.

NO.

YOU WILL COME BACK.

NOBODY

EVER

LEAVES

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Eater of Clowns

Curiosity Poll 3:  Who gives two tugs of a dead dog's dick?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Triple Zero

Wait I was just reminded he is the same guy that made that racist thread so I kindly retract my previous post. Don't come back.

We'll just have to get a new n00b that's retarded like you but not racist. It's for the better.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 07, 2010, 03:46:33 AM
I was waiting for the hateshitting to commence

I guess we've all gone mellow.

I'm fine with mellow.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Dimocritus

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on March 07, 2010, 12:46:49 PM
The sexual harrassment takes time! Look at dimo! Less than 50 post before flounce. :sad:

DON'T LOOK AT ME!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: dimo on March 07, 2010, 05:47:12 PM
Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on March 07, 2010, 12:46:49 PM

DON'T LOOK AT ME!

SHUT UP AND DANCE.
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Triple Zero

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"