News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

If I was a meta-gaming bitch, I'd guess that Remy would not choose someone to wolf twice in a row.  Thus I give her the benefit of the doubt. 

bds

Aye. Although if he was randomly choosing them then she's got as high a chance as anyone else.

Jasper

Maybe, but if it was me I'd choose randomly from a list of non-ex-wolves.

But he might just be deviouser than that.

bds

I wouldn't put anything past him, to be honest.

The Wizard

My nemesis, Doc Howl, is probably the werewolf. Infected himself during one of his experiments.
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 08, 2010, 10:17:16 PM
My nemesis, Doc Howl, is probably the werewolf. Infected himself during one of his experiments.

No, sir, I've been drinking belladonna and wolfsbane since the horror began, just to be sure.
Molon Lube

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Wondering Monk on March 08, 2010, 09:08:50 PM

I think 000 is a wolf because he is trying to make us think he didn't get a PM 

The Wizard

QuoteNo, sir, I've been drinking belladonna and wolfsbane since the horror began, just to be sure.

That's exactly what a werewolf would say.
Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

Any guesses as to who's to die first?
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 08, 2010, 09:59:44 PM
If I was a meta-gaming bitch, I'd guess that Remy would not choose someone to wolf twice in a row.  Thus I give her the benefit of the doubt.  
http://www.random.org/ was used to select both werewolves and the psychic.

Also, lynch should be up soon.
Is it plugged in?

Pariah

Quote from: Paesior on March 08, 2010, 08:25:04 PM
Without wanting to contribute to it myself too much... everyone spreading paranoia and making ungrounded accusations are suspect, in my opinion. Only wolves have reason to support paranoia and confusion.

Paesior,
Trusts everyone... for now.

That's exactly what a wolf would say.  :sad:

I vote to lynch Paesior.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Remington

Quote from: Pariah on March 09, 2010, 12:07:14 AM
Without wanting to contribute to it myself too much... everyone spreading paranoia and making ungrounded accusations are suspect, in my opinion. Only wolves have reason to support paranoia and confusion.

Paesior,

I vote to lynch Paesior.
IT'S NIGHTTIME, SPAG

YUOR VOTES MEAN NOTHING
Is it plugged in?

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Pariah on March 09, 2010, 12:07:14 AM

Paesior,

I vote to lynch Paesior.
Really, Pariah?
You think a wolf would want people to remain calm and think things through rather than run around screaming and pointing the finger at each other? Explain to me how my suggestion is not the best way to make sure we do not kill villagers because we are in a panic and not thinking rationally?

Would a wolf rather fight a united village or a fractured one, each villager fighting only for their own life rather than the good of the village?
Do explain how it is beneficial to the village that we turn on one another crying wolf without reason?

The only person who I cannot trust fully is you now... given that you respond to such a reasonable suggestion as "villagers shouldn't fight each other" by expressing a desire to kill me. That you are opposed to a united village suggests to me that of all those I've heard, you are the most likely wolf so far. I couldn't say for sure, though. Choosing logic and reason over paranoia is a threat only to a wolf, and in your suggestion to take my life, it appears you are responding as if I've somehow threatened you.

Perhaps, though, you are a villager... and just not a very bright one.
I'll be watching you.

The Wizard

Never mind Doc. Paesior's a wolf. Only wolves talk that much in their defense.
Insanity we trust.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 09, 2010, 01:00:45 AM
Never mind Doc. Paesior's a wolf. Only wolves talk that much in their defense.
In my defense?
No, no. By all means lynch me if enough of you think I'm a wolf.
What I was actually defending was the idea that we don't give in to paranoia and fighting amongst ourselves.

Personally I think it would be more beneficial to lynch anyone who is remaining silent at this stage, considering that we know almost nothing to call anyone a wolf or not. Anyone who is refraining from comment, though, is a hiding wolf or a silent villager and neither of those is useful. Feel free to lynch me, if anything I've said is 'wolfish', but I think you'll find that in the long run, those who attack the voice of reason and calm are wolves themselves.