News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

-Insert short comment to not be silent.- :lulz:

Dr. Paes

Did you feel my suggestion that the silent were guilty may have been targetting you?
Were you consciously remaining silent?
:roll:

The Wizard

You're sowing discord with your supposedly anti-paranoia rhetoric. Reverse psychology.
Insanity we trust.

Dr. Paes

You're mistaking my rational enquiry into the identity of the wolves for attempts to sow discord.
I think we can work at the identity of the wolves while minimising villager casualties.

How about we discuss how to best determine whether someone is a wolf or not, calmly, without screaming "LYNCH" and killing each other?
Do you think it unreasonable to question Freeky's sudden response to my suggestion that the silent are possible targets?

The Wizard

Um, he didn't want to get lynched for antisocial behavior?  :D
Insanity we trust.

Enrico Salazar

Is time for martial law.  Enrico enforce curfew tonight.

Anyones out this night get gutted like spring squid.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 09, 2010, 02:03:39 AM
Um, he didn't want to get lynched for antisocial behavior?  :D
A response I would accepted from Freeky as an acceptable reason to suddenly jump in.

Still worth questioning though. It was rather a quick response to my suggestion that the silent might be hiding wolves. Could be seen as her leaping out with "Good thing I'm not silent, right guys? And therefore not a wolf, yeah? I was just lurking here watching you guys but not drawing attention to myself."
I'm not saying that's what it was, because I have no reason to believe she's a wolf. I have plenty of reason to ask questions in an attempt to find that out, though.... and it's useful to gather any information we can... perhaps the answer would have provided some data for us to refer to in future. Some statement which might be later contradicted and used to determine who is trustworthy. Not going to happen now that such a big deal has been made out of it.

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on March 09, 2010, 02:05:39 AM
Is time for martial law.  Enrico enforce curfew tonight.

Anyones out this night get gutted like spring squid.
And yet you are going to be out tonight? Do you feel safe with all the wolves around? Is there some reason you don't need to fear their attack?

Freeky

Hm, is it just me, or is Paesior finger pointing in a loud way?

Who agrees?

The Wizard

QuoteAnd yet you are going to be out tonight? Do you feel safe with all the wolves around? Is there some reason you don't need to fear their attack?

No, he'd slaughter the fucker. No contest.

QuoteWho agrees?

(raises hand)
Insanity we trust.

Freeky

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 09, 2010, 02:19:39 AM
QuoteAnd yet you are going to be out tonight? Do you feel safe with all the wolves around? Is there some reason you don't need to fear their attack?

No, he'd slaughter the fucker. No contest.

THIS. :lulz:

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 09, 2010, 02:18:19 AM
Hm, is it just me, or is Paesior finger pointing in a loud way?

Who agrees?
I'm not suggesting that anybody is a wolf.
I am, however, asking questions of people to assist us in determining whether they are wolves or not.
Why is that a threat?

I'm starting to think, though, that this village doesn't want to survive the wolf attacks.
I'd suggest that I might just drop it and let you all lynch villagers while the wolves pick off anyone who is on to them, but I'm not convinced that those pointing at my enquiry as evidence of lycanthropy are not wolves themselves trying to discredit me.

The Wizard

QuoteI'm not suggesting that anybody is a wolf.

You're right. You haven't suggested anyone else is a werewolf. Not at all.

Quotebut I'm not convinced that those pointing at my enquiry as evidence of lycanthropy are not wolves themselves trying to discredit me.

QuoteIs there some reason you don't need to fear their attack?

QuoteI'll be watching you.

Absolutely no suggestion there. Definitely.  :wink:
Insanity we trust.

Pariah

Quote from: Paesior on March 09, 2010, 12:38:41 AM
Quote from: Pariah on March 09, 2010, 12:07:14 AM
Quote from: Paesior on March 08, 2010, 08:25:04 PM
Without wanting to contribute to it myself too much... everyone spreading paranoia and making ungrounded accusations are suspect, in my opinion. Only wolves have reason to support paranoia and confusion.

Paesior,
Trusts everyone... for now.

That's exactly what a wolf would say.  :sad:

I vote to lynch Paesior.
Really, Pariah?
You think a wolf would want people to remain calm and think things through rather than run around screaming and pointing the finger at each other? Explain to me how my suggestion is not the best way to make sure we do not kill villagers because we are in a panic and not thinking rationally?

Would a wolf rather fight a united village or a fractured one, each villager fighting only for their own life rather than the good of the village?
Do explain how it is beneficial to the village that we turn on one another crying wolf without reason?

The only person who I cannot trust fully is you now... given that you respond to such a reasonable suggestion as "villagers shouldn't fight each other" by expressing a desire to kill me. That you are opposed to a united village suggests to me that of all those I've heard, you are the most likely wolf so far. I couldn't say for sure, though. Choosing logic and reason over paranoia is a threat only to a wolf, and in your suggestion to take my life, it appears you are responding as if I've somehow threatened you.

Perhaps, though, you are a villager... and just not a very bright one.
I'll be watching you.

No, good guess though.
Here's a code. See if you can solve it.

J  B N  B  X P M G

This is cipher on par with the Enigma code. It's revelations and the implications behind it are as important as the Zimmerman Telegram. It requires cunning and a basic knowledge of the alphabet. Good luck.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Jasper

Paesior, good to see another cool head.  Chaos works in favor of the wolves for sure.

However, it is just a game.  Can we not have the whole "SERIOUS BUSINESS" thing going on?  It does kill the fun, I have found- Having been that guy before.

The Wizard

QuoteIt does kill the fun, I have found- Having been that guy before.

Meh. You just took advantage of the spoiler psychic.
Insanity we trust.