News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Quote from: Traffic on March 18, 2010, 06:10:36 PM
Mistress Freeky- has a fair of being an antagonist, the way I see it.

There was a 1/6 chance of being a wolf in the previous game.

There is a roughly 1/4 chance of being an antagonist in this game.

that gives the wolves who carried onto this game a 1/24 chance of being bad guys again.
And there are two people in this situation, Semaj and Freeky, and we know semaj ISN'T a wolf which means freeky has a 1/12 chance of being a wolf. Thats about 8-9%, which is more than everyone else.

However, statistics have been known for their horrible lies.

Ok, you butchered math badly enough here that I'm going to have to vote that we lynch you for real, in addition to in the game.

Sigmatic - 2
Traffic - 3
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Traffic

Heh. You guys are going to lose out for lynching me.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on March 19, 2010, 04:36:32 AM
Quote from: Risus on March 19, 2010, 02:37:42 AM
Why is no one dead yet? I do not appreciate a lazy wolf.

This werewolf is slack!

∴ Werewolf + SLACK = Howl.

I've been right so far, haven't I?

More like Remington is being a shiftless Canuck.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

It's siggie.  Stop that shit, Requia.

I think Traffic is the twin.  We can't kill him til we have an edge on the wolves, or we lose.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 01:51:24 PM
Sig 3
Traffic 3

Hell. I've got to trust 000 and his tables.

Sig - 4
traffic - 2
Quote from: 000
Quote from:  Risus
Just pointing out that there's no way that both of you are wolves.

Why?

The magic of sarcasm.

Requia ☣

Where did the extra vote for sig come from?

I'll play along but the count (with me voting for sig) should be

Sig 4
Traffic 1
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Chairman Risus

Freeky, Triple Zero, Howl, You, and me voted for Sigmatic.
Sigmatic has voted for Traffic.
Sig-5
Traffic- 1

Edit:
You ass.

Jasper

At first I was like

Me --->  :(

But now I'm just sort of morbidly enthralled with what's happening.

I confess.  Call me Fenrir, all my buddies do.  I know there's no escaping now, once this village gets an idea in it's head there's never any stopping it.  Ironic, because I've been able to rely on that up until now.  It's funny isn't it, how the humans have murdered more than the wolves.  Yet you think we're the bad guys.  At least when we kill, it's not by committee.

Enjoy your shitty empty village. :lulz:

Freeky

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 19, 2010, 03:29:21 PM
At first I was like

I confess.  Call me Fenrir, all my buddies do.  I know there's no escaping now, once this village gets an idea in it's head there's never any stopping it.  Ironic, because I've been able to rely on that up until now.  It's funny isn't it, how the humans have murdered more than the wolves.  Yet you think we're the bad guys.  At least when we kill, it's not by committee.

I fucking KNEW it.

Also, what's wrong with killing by committee?  If it was good enough for Stalin, it's good enough for us.
Molon Lube

Traffic

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 19, 2010, 03:29:21 PM
At first I was like

:aaa:

Sig- 6
Traffic- 1

Also, Dok, I'm not the twin.

Chairman Risus

Alright. Vote is up. Let's get to lynching, the suspense and the wolves and the lynchings are killing me.

Dimocritus

I knew the chatter-box was up to something. That's it, I go with my gut from here on in. Logic (or, our particular, bastardized version of logic, anyway)has only made us crazed murderers.

Sig-7
Traffic-1
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Traffic

Ok, the fact that I'm currently fairly untrusted shouldn't matter, as this post is aimed at the wolves.
One wolf in particular- the pure wolf. Providing Sig isn't the sibling, which I am certain he isn't, you now know who the traitor wolf is.
In no way whatsoever does this wolf give you an advantage. In fact, he and the sibling are the main things standing in your way of victory.

Being in a position where you know the traitor is now extremely advantageous for you, as you can now look back into the thread and see who has been agreeing with the traitor often- this will likely be the sibling. I advise that this is the next person you kill.

You may believe that this helps the villagers out, and in a way it does. However. At some point in the game, you HAVE to kill the sibling in order to win. Why not now?