News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Traffic

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 21, 2010, 03:19:39 PM
Wrong-o on many points traffic, but I'm sure Dok can present a good argument himself.

I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet.

Surely you can appreciate 2, 3 and 5?

The Wizard

(groan pointing out that he did have Semaj lynched even though he knew he was human)
Insanity we trust.

Freeky

Number two, I haven't seen any evidence of, so in this respect you're dead wrong.
Number three, that can be true of anyone, yes, but I don't believe this to be the case. I think he just wants the villager side to win. I'm doing the same thing, dude.
Number five, what's your point? Lots of people who have been proven to not be wolves through their deaths have done the same thing, so its not like he's being unique. I'd be more suspicious of the people who usually didn't vote when a wolf was up on the block.

Stop your shenanigans and STFU, Semaj. It's day time.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Traffic on March 21, 2010, 02:34:41 PM
Heh.

I'm now almost certain that Dok is the sibling wolf.
1. Everything that Paes said
2. All throughout the game he's been asking to be lynched, or pretending that he doesn't want to play, which is something someone in the wolf position would not do- in an attempt to look innocent. If I really didnt want to play, I would simply quit.
3. Like someone said, it's often the "leaders" who end up being wolves. Dok's been doing this.
4. If I recall correctly, all of his previous first votes have never been for wolves, apart from when it's definate a lynching is going ahead- in which case he merely joins in as it cannot make him more suspicious.
5. Very quick to call "wolf" on other people.

In addition I think Freeky could be the other sibling. They seem to agree a lot. However, this shouldn't really matter. If we kill one, we take out the other one too.

Dok- 1
Requia- 1

So, your evidence is:

1.  I've spoken up.
2.  ONCE I mentioned that I wasn't too keen on playing, because BDS found a way to cheat, and it was pissing me off.
3.  I made some arguments.
4.  I was wrong a few times.

Best one:

5.  I voted for wolves to be killed.  This obviously makes me a wolf.

Unlike your accusation, Traffic, I don't think you're a wolf.  I think you're the villager twin, and a filthy low down traitor.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 21, 2010, 03:28:01 PM
(groan pointing out that he did have Semaj lynched even though he knew he was human)

THat was self-defense.  You decided to nominate me for lynching for no purpose.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Traffic on March 21, 2010, 03:22:23 PM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 21, 2010, 03:19:39 PM
Wrong-o on many points traffic, but I'm sure Dok can present a good argument himself.

I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet.

Surely you can appreciate 2, 3 and 5?

Again, you're calling me a wolf because I was mad at someone for attempting to cheat?

And trying to get things done makes you a wolf?

You make a very convincing argument.  I mean, if your audience is retarded.  Fortunately, I don't think that's the case.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Lastly, if I was the twin wolf, wouldn't Siggie and Lys have busted me out for calling for their necks?

But you didn't, did you, Traffic?
Molon Lube

Freeky

:/ Slow game is slow.

In the interest of moving things along, I vote to lynch Requia.

Dok 1
Requia 2

I voted for Requia because traffic has been picked as one of the antagonists several times, and not just by Dok Howl, and because traffic is STILL acting suspicious and stuff.

Dimocritus

sloooooooooow game indeed.

TBH, I think you guys are on to something. Looking back on previous posts, Requia hasn't really been contributing, just kinda' coasting on the sidelines, the perfect place for wolfish plottings. And looking at the last vote against Sig, she changed her vote even after we had enough for a lynch. Why change your vote at that point? To "fit in with the regular (see: not werewolves) folk" is all I can think of. Take a look yourselves. It's very suspicious IMO.

As far as Traffic is concerned, I'm not so sure he's a wolf, twin or anything. I think he's just a bit confused, and rightly so, this is maddness! Although, he is a bit jumpy with his conclusions...

Anyhow, I think it's our best bet to vote to lynch Requia. She's just been a little too quiet, and it's usually the quiet ones with something to hide...

Dok 1
Requia 3

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Chairman Risus

I'll vote for Requia.

Dok- 1
Req- 4

I think HFLS could be the sibling, though. Storebrand left the game but was marked through. HFLS left and hasn't been cleared from the board.

Freeky

If Storebrand left the game, their status would have been passed on. Just a thought.

Storebrand

If it helps at all, I was a villager.

Freeky

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

5 votes were required for lynch, yet only 4 were cast for Requia.

NO LYNCH

It is now night. Wolf Maur, please send me your kill.
Is it plugged in?