News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Quote from: Pariah on March 10, 2010, 03:10:53 AM
I'm still surprised no one has cracked my code.

The sample size is too small.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Storebrand

Jasper

Quote from: Pariah on March 10, 2010, 03:36:12 AM
Quote from: StoreBrand on March 10, 2010, 03:32:39 AM
I am a wolf

That's some refreshing candid honesty.

Wow, good to see we're at least being mature. :lulz:

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Oracle Speaks!

Death of a Spag: A 2-part dramatical spectacle of the Highest Order

*Enter Paesior and the Mob*

Mob: YUO ARE A WEREWOLF! Is lynching time!

Paesior: *bluffing* Well, lynch me and find out! That'll prove I'm not a wolf.

Mob: Okay.

Paesior: Awwwww shit.

*Paesior is strung up by the angry mob. The poor man chokes, gives the assembled crowd the finger, then promptly dies. His body dangles limply from the tree, displaying no wolfish signs of life.*

Mob: Awwwwww shit.

Lynch Successful

Paesior has been lynched; he was not a wolf. 19 players remain.

It is now nighttime. Wolf Shigau, please send me your kill. Psychic, send me a guess.
Is it plugged in?

bds

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That'll learn you guys to listen to Traffic.

Requia ☣

so, Pariah pegged him right?  Do we assume he's just really dumb or is he a wolf?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

bds

Well, if you make a fail lynch next time the wolves go four up. So uhhh, no pressure.

Wondering Monk

Well that sucks  :argh!: I think we should just bide our time next time if we dont have a clear idea of who might be a wolf.

While we are waiting: I FOUND A WOLF!

LYNCH HER!

Dr. Paes

Enter Paesior, as a spooky ghost.

Well, guys. Shit sucks, huh?
I always knew I'd go by hanging, but always imagined it'd be from a door knob by a belt.  :roll:
Buildings in the village are no longer a private place. Paesior can walk through walls. :fap:

So what do we do now?
Should I keep asking questions of people to help decide whether they're wolves or not or should we just take a gamble? I say we watch that Howl character. He's been mostly quiet, except for jumping in to support lynching of OBVIOUS VILLAGER. That seems like how a clever wolf might act. Draw no attention to self. Stay out of the minds of the villagers except to participate in a expressing an already present group belief. Help kill off a villager and get the wolves closer to overrunning the town.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 10, 2010, 07:53:37 AM
so, Pariah pegged him right?  Do we assume he's just really dumb or is he a wolf?
Yes. We do assume this.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 09, 2010, 01:00:45 AM
Never mind Doc. Paesior's a wolf. Only wolves talk that much in their defense.
And if Howl is a wolf. I'd say Dr. Semaj (if he is a real doctor) is as well. How does my allegedly being a wolf exclude Howl from also being one? Seems a cunning way of taking the attention from a fellow wolf.

Edit to fix codefail.

bds

I think the problem is we only have rough guesses this time. Last time round we had a psychic who guessed all three within a couple days, this time round we only have reasons to suspect.

Actually, speaking of the pyschic, how about if the psychic PM's me their guesses and confirmation so far? That way we can get their knowledge without them dangerously revealing themselves, and you can trust me, being as I'm already dead and confirmed a villager. Even if all the pyschic has done is confirmed a couple villagers, we can then eliminate those from possibly being wolves.

Traffic

Quote from: BDS on March 10, 2010, 12:20:49 PM
Actually, speaking of the pyschic, how about if the psychic PMs me their guesses and confirmation so far? That way we can get their knowledge without them dangerously revealing themselves, and you can trust me, being as I'm already dead and confirmed a villager. Even if all the pyschic has done is confirmed a couple villagers, we can then eliminate those from possibly being wolves.

this

bds

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Paesior on March 10, 2010, 11:01:53 AM
I say we watch that Howl character. He's been mostly quiet, except for jumping in to support lynching of OBVIOUS VILLAGER.

1.  You're dead.  Hush.

2.  Just because I'm not a wolf doesn't mean I don't hate my neighbors.  You, for example, never returned that hod you borrowed last fall.
Molon Lube