News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Nerd Dilemma...

Started by Suu, February 13, 2010, 05:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 09, 2010, 05:19:39 PM
Pollen is BAD right now.
Yellow windshield  :argh!:

Quote from: Guy Incognito on March 09, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
Hey, Suu, what did you ending up deciding about this?  I've got a table in Artist Alley at MegaCon this year.

I might check out your stuff.

Quote from: The Dark Monk on March 09, 2010, 03:36:56 PM
Quote from: Suu on March 09, 2010, 03:35:29 PM
Hey, Suu, what did you ending up deciding about this?  I've got a table in Artist Alley at MegaCon this year.

I voted moving out and getting an apartment instead of going to Florida at all.
Wise choice, Florida is just a graveyard for over-tanned old people.

Hey now. That's only about 45% of the population right now. Don't forget the over-tanned college girls, transplants from other states who don't know how to drive and rednecks.

Then there's me.

My sister is wicked over-tan...But she knows how to drive because my parents taught her in Rhode Island where the bad drivers out number any other state in the nation.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Suu on March 09, 2010, 05:23:56 PM
Pollen is BAD right now.

Quote from: The Dark Monk on March 09, 2010, 03:36:56 PM
Quote from: Suu on March 09, 2010, 03:35:29 PM

I voted moving out and getting an apartment instead of going to Florida at all.
Wise choice, Florida is just a graveyard for over-tanned old people.

Hey now. That's only about 45% of the population right now. Don't forget the over-tanned college girls, transplants from other states who don't know how to drive and rednecks.

Then there's me.

My sister is wicked over-tan...But she knows how to drive because my parents taught her in Rhode Island where the bad drivers out number any other state in the nation.

Hold up now. This can't be true when you consider how many people there are in Florida, outnumbering RI, and most of em are from other states. So we get all the crap drivers with their bad habits from everywhere here in one place and comparatively speaking, Florida is a damn big state, where RI is the size of my shoe.

Also, yeah, you're sister is pretty tan. Does she go to one of those blue tube places or does she sit in the sun? (Really tan people frighten me once they hit like 50. They look like leather)

Suu

She's always at the beach. She does go tanning now and then, but we have very Mediterranean skin, so it doesn't take much to get us very dark. I'm just usually more fair because I can only go to the beach for half the year here.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

rygD

I just took a look at the 501st site and saw a news post titled "NASA Event Cancelled ".  Is this the one that you were considering participating in?  If so it would seem you made the best choice for you, as you might otherwise have lost money on tickets for the launch.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Suu

Yeah they cancelled the launch, so I'm glad I made no plans because I could have been financially fucked even more than I am now.

Shai Hulud

Pollen is BAD right now.

Cool!  I'll be someplace in the "white" aisle.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Guy Incognito on March 10, 2010, 06:35:29 AM
Pollen is BAD right now.

that's kinda vague man.
do you mean "white" colored tables? "white" and nerdy? "white" floor tiles?
:?

Shai Hulud

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 10, 2010, 06:36:48 AM
Quote from: Guy Incognito on March 10, 2010, 06:35:29 AM
Pollen is BAD right now.

that's kinda vague man.
do you mean "white" colored tables? "white" and nerdy? "white" floor tiles?
:?

:lulz:

Yeah, I'll be the pale white artist type right in between the pale white artist and the other even paler white artist.

Nah, actually the alley has each row called a different color.  It's three rows in from the "Gaming Zone" after gray and green.

Sir Squid Diddimus

So you'll have your Bone Jangles stuff?

Shai Hulud

And how!  You should definitely stop by the table at some point, I'll hook you up with a bunch of freebies.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cool. Now I know what to look for :)