Main Menu

YOUR PERSONAL HALF REICH JOURNAL

Started by E.O.T., March 09, 2010, 01:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

Michael Jackson was ressed and all the zombies danced
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

dontblameyoko

In past 500 years i am amazed, Prince Florizel is finally mine (now to look up Alyosha Karamazov, Col. Christopher Brandon, and Severus Snape.  :D) No, but of course he would last forever, and give me some of his immortality juice.  I was finally able to read Finnegan's Wake and the Quran, visit Stonehenge and the Cornish fogous, negotiate peace between the monks of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, learn to play the bodhran, and even do some astral traveling.
BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

Jasper

In my spare time in the mid-2200's I created a moon base.  It harvested H3 to power a gargantuan laser weapon, which I straddled once each hour of each day for two decades.  It is a monument to Laser Priapus.

Triple Zero

in the year 2510, I'm just about to finish that freelance website project I've been working on!

also, I will redesign the PD.com homepage.

and update the voting and the rankings of the memebomb database.

I will also write that freeform-artificial life simulation I've been dreaming up.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Brotep

Reginald Ret

Hovertits are the reason they banned flying cars in 2212. It became too dangerous.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Richter

Aurthur C. Clarke actualy cites this as a reason for spaceship collisions in the first "Rama" novel.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The thing I've learned, living here in 2510, is that everything that was adequately enough described in popular science fiction has been brought about. Apparently, however implausible a technology may sound, if the human mind can describe it in enough detail to capture the imagination of science geeks, it can be made.

The only thing that science fiction hasn't been able to do is bring to us interaction with aliens from other planets, or get us out of our own solar system. We're working on it, and we have ample evidence that they're out there, but something seems to be holding us back.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Jetpacks:  it STILL takes forever to get anywhere, 3 dimesional traffic is a bitch, running out of gas is fatal, and flying got old fast.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

STILL no flying cars.

Laugh tracks worse than ever.
Molon Lube

-Kel-

still wasting time at a bank-less job on an internet forum where nothing really matters. Or at least shouldn't.

in my free time i have been enjoying my sharks with laser beams variety show.

Brotep

Quote from: Richter on March 11, 2010, 02:05:03 PM
Aurthur C. Clarke actualy cites this as a reason for spaceship collisions in the first "Rama" novel.

hahaha, awesome

Quote from: Regret on March 11, 2010, 01:45:04 PM
Hovertits are the reason they banned flying cars in 2212. It became too dangerous.
well i for one believe that it's worth the risk

NotPublished

A race of Future-Lizards enslaved and eated us, under the premise of peace. What a lovely bunch...
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Freeky

2510 in Tucson:

We have officially and legally adopted all of the country's weirdies, freaks, and perverts, seceded from the USA, and formed our own country founded on taking weird to the fucking WALL.

Jasper