Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Irrationally upset over 4 cents

Started by cavehamster, March 10, 2010, 05:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Earthbound Spirit on March 11, 2010, 06:26:32 AM
It's four cents.  Why care?

Because it's likely four cents per customer. Of larceny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

-Kel-

i was at the 7-11 on state and 2100 and the stupid pump kept clicking over and over. I could only get about three cents of gasoline at a time. very annoying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: -Kel- on March 11, 2010, 03:55:21 PM
i was at the 7-11 on state and 2100 and the stupid pump kept clicking over and over. I could only get about three cents of gasoline at a time. very annoying.

This is one reason I'm happy Oregon is not a self-serve state.

We have weird ideas, here.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

those fuckers who I'm forced to allow to pump my gas for me DO NOT KNOW WHAT "FILL IT UP" MEANS. It actually means "please fill my entire gas tank", not "please put 4/5 of a tank in and then stop pumping so you can go flirt with the cute girl at pump 4."

What really pisses me off is that most of those guys make more money per hour than I do.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Earthbound Spirit

I hate everyone.

Cain

Wait...did I just see the Libertarian EBS justify theft through fraud?  I do believe I did.  I bet EBS would complain if it was the state skimming an extra 4 cents for every time a particular service was performed.

Earthbound Spirit

Quote from: Cain on March 13, 2010, 07:11:07 PM
Wait...did I just see the Libertarian EBS justify theft through fraud?  I do believe I did.  I bet EBS would complain if it was the state skimming an extra 4 cents for every time a particular service was performed.

Not at all.  I was asking for clarification of the OP's dedication on the four cents.

I've hit the lottery. 

I hate everyone.