News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED ALIGNMENT CHART APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, March 10, 2010, 04:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

The llama is the best fuckign thing ever.  It's the desktop of my work computer now.

Becuase of the rainbow parachute, I bet I'll getweird looks and poorly veiled questions.  (Just like always. have to keep the people on their toes.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on March 12, 2010, 03:08:11 PM
I don't. I was actually just looking for an excuse to use that picture.

It is a picture well worth any excuse.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Good
Neutral
Evil
LawfulNeutralChaotic

Just for you, Nigel.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Jasper

Richter

Lawful Good   :lmnuendo:

Neutral Good  :cramstipated:

Chaotic Good :fursecution:

Lawful Neutral :suu:

True Neutral  :bob:

Chaotic Neutral :richter:

Lawful Evil :objection:

Neutral Evil :dok:

Chaotic Evil :fresh:
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Jasper

Wait, borderline sexual harassment is lawful good? :lulz:

Richter

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 24, 2010, 05:53:04 PM
Wait, borderline sexual harassment is lawful good? :lulz:

Relatively speaking.  Think about the context it's in!  He adheres to the code (of perversion), but abides by consent.

Jasper

Richter

It is honestly sad I thought each of those out.  :|