News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

H!tl3R or GTFO

Started by -Kel-, March 14, 2010, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Um.

He would have prevented the existence of Israel by, you know, killing every single Jew on the planet.

Don't really see how that's a good thing.

Is it plugged in?

E.O.T.

Quote from: Remington on March 16, 2010, 03:54:54 AM
Um.

He would have prevented the existence of Israel by, you know, killing every single Jew on the planet.

LET'S JUST

let Israel do the killing

WAY BETTER

for the planet

OR BETTER YET

kill the planet for Israel

"a good fight justifies any cause"

-Kel-

ok thread was about to take turn for the serious....Here's Sheri Moon Zombie to remind you what a Nancy boy fascist Hitler was.

NotPublished

Quote from: Remington on March 16, 2010, 03:54:54 AM
Um.

Didn't they use Jew's for slave labour, and killed the ones that were 'out of line'?

I'll stop there anyhow.

Needs more Hitler pictures
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

E.O.T.

FAX

get in the way

E.O.T.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: NotPublished on March 16, 2010, 04:17:00 AM

Didn't they use Jew's for slave labour, and killed the ones that were 'out of line'?

Um, no, that's not how it happened.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

it's complicated

they killed most-all of 'em. It's possible that some people lived by being exceptional workers, but the function of the camps was killin'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_through_labour

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

GOD you guys can't we have ONE SINGLE lighthearted, fun Hitler thread without it turning all serious?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 16, 2010, 04:47:28 PM
GOD you guys can't we have ONE SINGLE lighthearted, fun Hitler thread without it turning all serious?

That's going in best posts of the day.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cramulus

Right then - which is the better hitler rap?

the Whitest Kids U Know track?

or the Mel Brooks track?