News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

H!tl3R or GTFO

Started by -Kel-, March 14, 2010, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

We all know where Hitler is now..

Protecting the Galaxy from one Space Bee at a time.
.... or space crab?
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Zenpeanut

Quote from: Cramulus on March 16, 2010, 04:51:46 PM
Right then - which is the better hitler rap?

the Whitest Kids U Know track?

or the Mel Brooks track?

No contest, the Mel Brooks has the power of the gay wango tango.

Freeky

Mel Brooks's one was awesome. :lulz:

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

E.O.T.

NP,

real history doesn't have the hysteria of the historia channel or wikipedia

I THINK

this board doesn't know it, but is thinking of

"a good fight justifies any cause"

-Kel-

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

the last yatto

By the way, according to the above-mentioned article, the New York Times' definition of vegetarianism includes cooked ham. I suppose if you define vegetarianism as including cooked ham and sausages, then sure, Hitler was a vegetarian. But you'd have to be a numbskull to adopt that definition in the first place.
http://www.naturalnews.com/025163_Hitler_vegetarian_vegetarianism.html
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Quote from: Pēleus on March 21, 2010, 10:16:18 AM
By the way, according to the above-mentioned article, the New York Times' definition of vegetarianism includes cooked ham. I suppose if you define vegetarianism as including cooked ham and sausages, then sure, Hitler was a vegetarian. But you'd have to be a numbskull to adopt that definition in the first place.

HITLER LOVED TO INSERT THICK BAVARIAN SAUSAGES INTO HIS MOUTH tonight at 11.
  \
:news:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But pigs ARE vegetables, aren't they?  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pariah

Quote from: Pēleus on March 21, 2010, 10:16:18 AM

QuoteIn fact, Hitler suffered from severe flatulence (where do you think the idea for the gas chambers came from?)

:weary:
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Elder Iptuous