News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Stuff I ate...

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, March 14, 2010, 07:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

ITT show us the stuff you ate.
Was it good? Bad? What's in it? Did you make it or were you at a restaurant?
I'll go first:

Hard boiled egg, sliced in half with salt and pepper, sambal and a little drizzle of soy. Notice how the soy seeps into the little cracks of the egg after sitting for a minute.

It was delicious.

Triple Zero

ooooh cool that's a novel way of eating hardboil egg I never considered! i'm gonna try this soon!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BADGE OF HONOR

That actually makes me want to eat a hardboiled egg for once in my life.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Sir Squid Diddimus

EAT IT!!

in your face hoooooooooole

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Those eggs look goddamn GOOD!

I just ate skirt steak cooked in bacon grease over low heat for 15 minutes per side, served with mushrooms cooked in the steak pan and cabbage cooked in the same pan while the steak and mushrooms sat, with crumbled bacon and onions steeped in butter as a steak dressing.

Skirt steak is my favorite!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

PICTUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE!!!!!!!!!

Jasper

Where was this thread last night when I made depressing ass chicken and rice?  It was a failure pile in a sadness bowl, and I felt the need to share my empty experience.

Freeky

Two pieces of toast, a tomato, maybe a few pickles for variety, and a tablespoon - tablespoon and a half of mayonnaise.

I've been losing weight like crazy, and this is practically all I eat after breakfast tiem.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 15, 2010, 03:48:01 AM
Where was this thread last night when I made depressing ass chicken and rice?  It was a failure pile in a sadness bowl, and I felt the need to share my empty experience.

OI am sorry, but  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 15, 2010, 03:48:01 AM

Well if you didn't get a picture of this miserable failbowl you'd better get a shot of the turd you produce to make up for it. (no not really, in fact you'd better not)

Tell us what was in this chicken and rice that made it so bad...

Triple Zero

I think the problem was that it was a depressing ass-chicken.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

It was this uninspired sauteed chicken breast with salt and no spices with goopy fucking rice, I hate fucking goopy rice, with a bunch of cheap soy sauce.  God help me, I ate all of it. 

I don't know what compelled me to even make it.  I was spending my entire day studying statistics and calculus, my head was just not in the kitchen. 

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 15, 2010, 06:28:51 PM
It was this uninspired sauteed chicken breast with salt and no spices with goopy fucking rice, I hate fucking goopy rice, with a bunch of cheap soy sauce.  God help me, I ate all of it. 

I don't know what compelled me to even make it.  I was spending my entire day studying statistics and calculus, my head was just not in the kitchen. 

Say no more. I hate math.

Today:

TEA EGGS--

boil your eggs for about 4-5 minutes then crack them with the back of a spoon (don't peel yet)
put them back into a pot of water with anise, cinnamon stick, 5 spice powder, loose black tea (i was out so i used masala tea bags), regular soy and thick sweet soy. Simmer this for at least and hour and for best results leave them submerged overnight.
I didn't have all night.

Jasper

They look zalgo ish.

Are they good?

Sir Squid Diddimus

indeed they are
a little salty, slightly sweet with a bit of spice.

i had some with just salt and pepper, some with sambal, or sriracha and a couple w/ a bit of mayo.
very good