News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Started by The Johnny, March 14, 2010, 08:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Dr. Paes

:omg:   :omg:   :omg:   :omg:   :omg:

Doktor Howl

This would be funny, but JohnNyx started it, so it fails.
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

I think we all need to sit down and discuss this in an adult manner no name calling please
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Silence for the first 10 seconds or so, but then the powerful, thunderous farts start.  The volume of these rat-a-tat farts is incredible, along the lines of elk antlers clashing or a large tree cracking as it is felled.  There are rumors (unconfirmed) that local police have recorded these airbeefs at 103db.  Of course splattering sounds accompany these inhuman shit/air rumblings, and occasional a large volume of water/shit is heard to be splashed out on the floor.  The end of the BM is usually about a 45-second high pitch whiner fart, followed by 4 or 5 successive powershit deposits.  If you could put shit in those T-shirt cannons they use at sports arenas, and then shoot the shit into water at close range, then you could reproduce these splash sounds.  BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM.  You actually feel bad for the toilet after this.  All the while Dok sings Opera in response to exceptionally disgusting discharges.  The end of the experience is a muffled rubbing sound as Dok wipes with bath towels, and the occasional slapping sound as he swats the soiled towels against the bathroom wall, creating messes that populate Arizona lore regarding nightmare Mexican restaurant experiences.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

DIS IS THE BESTEST FREAD ERVER.

Dok,
In before Faust.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

A MUSTACHE DID YOU SEE THAT IT HAS A MUSTACHE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
\
Molon Lube

bds

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 14, 2010, 08:44:26 PM
Silence for the first 10 seconds or so, but then the powerful, thunderous farts start.  The volume of these rat-a-tat farts is incredible, along the lines of elk antlers clashing or a large tree cracking as it is felled.  There are rumors (unconfirmed) that local police have recorded these airbeefs at 103db.  Of course splattering sounds accompany these inhuman shit/air rumblings, and occasional a large volume of water/shit is heard to be splashed out on the floor.  The end of the BM is usually about a 45-second high pitch whiner fart, followed by 4 or 5 successive powershit deposits.  If you could put shit in those T-shirt cannons they use at sports arenas, and then shoot the shit into water at close range, then you could reproduce these splash sounds.  BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM.  You actually feel bad for the toilet after this.  All the while Dok sings Opera in response to exceptionally disgusting discharges.  The end of the experience is a muffled rubbing sound as Dok wipes with bath towels, and the occasional slapping sound as he swats the soiled towels against the bathroom wall, creating messes that populate Arizona lore regarding nightmare Mexican restaurant experiences.

OH DEAR CHRIST. This gets better every time I read it. :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BDS on March 14, 2010, 08:46:31 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 14, 2010, 08:44:26 PM

OH DEAR CHRIST. This gets better every time I read it. :lulz:

It has the added advantage of properly expressing my feelings towards Johhny.
Molon Lube

Dysnomia

Patience looked at Christian and said, "Take me, my good husband.  For I must be a good wife to you."  Christian's pants began to swell with the will of the LORD, and he came upon his good wife Patience.  He came upon her again and again, as it proper to consummate a marriage on the couple's wedding night.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif